1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Help me!!! tie buttons to BU0836A

Discussion in 'Sim Racing Hardware' started by Sérgio Sá, Nov 1, 2010.

1. Hi Sergio:wink:

No problem mate! Ok, most switches of this type, you will only need to use the OUTER two connection posts. One will be for negative/earth (-) the other for positive (+) it does not matter which way round :) CONNECTIONS TO THE BOARD BELOW! just click to enlarge! This will connect 12 buttons :)

WIREUP.png Hope it helps, if not let me know:)

Attached Files:

2. I have just the thing for you my friend.

First: 12 Button Schematic

Second: 36 Button Matrix

Click pics for larger images!
  3. Thanks by the explanations!
    Now leave to see if I realized! Is it so?

4. Are the connections what I created in the image well?
    Still do not get for the buttons to work!
  5. Abdul Al-Amry

Abdul Al-Amry
    2011 RD Indy 500 Winner

Evan that second diagram is amazing. Just the thing I have been looking for. Thanks for sharing.
  6. No problem. If you guys want a better one, I have a full color and cleaner version I could scan in. I forgot I had it with my other Bodnar boards. I have an abundance of these things from buying used off forums! =]
  7. Here is the better one.

To explain this, I will explain 1 input. Input 1 goes to Terminal 1 which goes across all of the connections. The leads from button 1 then go to the first connection on terminal 1 and terminal 7. Do this over and over and it is done.
  8. Hi Sergio!

That should work, it all looks correct, so Im guessing you may need to use the middle connector on the switch as an earth. Try that first and let me know!