help me i beg you

Hi, i would really need a favour, i'm out in my summer trip and only have to use my 4G connection from my phones hotspot. i have made a mistake, i accidentally deleted my ks_black_cat_county track from the folder whilst trying to install a mod. I tried recovering it compressing the folder and doing a file check from steam, but it is just too slow and won't work with my crappy connection, and that is my favourite track and i'll be away for a while. could you please send me the file of the track so that i can put it back into my tracks folder? I would be so thankful.

AFAIK the Black County Traffic mod doesn't replace anything. It just add another Traffic edition of the track into the game. I made a backup copy as well thinking it'd replace files but now I have 5 Black County tracks (4 originals, 1 traffic mode).

Edit: Oh wait, so that's it. You thought it's a complete map and deleted the whole map but it's actually just addition of a few files. I'm sorry I can't help you right now since I'm on mobile. Plus, I'm not even sure if it's legal to redistribute the game's assets.

And it is sooooooooooo easy to do the check ;) --------------------->

verifygcf2.gif

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes