1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

Help in regards to new/replacement wheel.

Discussion in 'Sim Racing Hardware' started by Lancey, Aug 22, 2014.

1. I have a g27 wheel at present but it is starting to play up, grinding, catching and making funny noises. I have the Fanatec clubsport pedals V2 so I'm looking at getting a fanatec wheel. Money wise I do not have a lot to spend.
    So I am looking at the Fanatec forza CSR wheel. Can anyone comment on this wheel ( pro's & cons) etc. Or even recommend another good wheel that will work with my V2 pedals. If it's any help I live in Australia. Thanks for any help given.

2. Frederic Schornstein

Frederic Schornstein
    TXL Racing Premium Member

Maybe you should wait a few days. Fanatec will announce a new product rumors suggest it could be a direct drive wheel. If that it is the case a lot of csw bases could enter the market dropping the prizes. It still would be not super cheap, but if you can get a base for 200€ + the fromula rim it would be a really good deal.

Do you use your wheel on a console? On the PC you can use every wheel with the clubsport pedals. I heard lots of good comments on the Thrustmaster TX300 except the pedals ;)

3. I use my wheel on PC only, Will give the thrustmaster a look. Thanks for the quick reply.