Help! I want to drive somewhere else!?

My goodness... Am I getting too old for this or is the interface not too intuitive...? When I started the game for the first time, I was offered a map and I could select a town to start in. Now I started the game again and I am where I left yesterday. Nice but I want to drive somewhere else... but I can't find an option to move myself to another town just like that...?!? There HAS to be such an option, right...??? I looked at all the controls but couldn't find it... Boy, how annoying...

Hm, apparently you can't transport yourself somewhere else using the map... You actually have to drive there...? Anyway, I created a new profile and now I have a totally different pause screen with lots of options, information, world map, jobs, etc. etc. Apparently my first profile was a bit corrupt or something like that...

Bram said something similar in his last night. He jumped straight into a game.

My game seems more like your second post. I played through the tutorial job.

Not sure if that's the difference or not but I can get choice from about 5 pages of jobs starting or ending in any city I already discovered.

Aha... I didn't finish the tutorial with my first profile... I drove to Liege instead... ;) Maybe that confused the game...? As I said I created a new profile and this time I did do the first job. I just loaded the game after a few hours and everything was still good: all the options are there, all the jobs, world map, information, everything.

So I think it's important to NOT drive just anywhere but to finish the first job before you proceed!

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back