1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Help! I want to drive somewhere else!?

Discussion in 'Euro Truck Simulator 2' started by J van E, Oct 20, 2012.

1. My goodness... Am I getting too old for this or is the interface not too intuitive...? When I started the game for the first time, I was offered a map and I could select a town to start in. Now I started the game again and I am where I left yesterday. Nice but I want to drive somewhere else... but I can't find an option to move myself to another town just like that...?!? There HAS to be such an option, right...??? I looked at all the controls but couldn't find it... Boy, how annoying...
  2. Hm, apparently you can't transport yourself somewhere else using the map... You actually have to drive there...? Anyway, I created a new profile and now I have a totally different pause screen with lots of options, information, world map, jobs, etc. etc. Apparently my first profile was a bit corrupt or something like that...
  3. Dave Stephenson

Dave Stephenson
    Technical Administrator Staff

Bram said something similar in his last night. He jumped straight into a game.

My game seems more like your second post. I played through the tutorial job.

Not sure if that's the difference or not but I can get choice from about 5 pages of jobs starting or ending in any city I already discovered.
  4. Aha... I didn't finish the tutorial with my first profile... I drove to Liege instead... ;) Maybe that confused the game...? As I said I created a new profile and this time I did do the first job. I just loaded the game after a few hours and everything was still good: all the options are there, all the jobs, world map, information, everything.

So I think it's important to NOT drive just anywhere but to finish the first job before you proceed!
    • Like Like x 1