Help finding/remembering track

Barbagello isn't in Spain. Here is a hint:

Great little track, probably my favorite for testing a new mod. Short lap, not overly technical, mix of high and low speed corners, with a couple hard braking zones.
I'm sorry, in fact, you're right! I don't know where I saw something saying that Barbagallo would be in Spain... really, after your alert, I did some more thorough research and saw that this clue is indeed in Australia; Thanks for the fix!
Note: oh yes, and that it's not like Amaroo, but, yes, Amaroo herself... anyway, big mistake of mine.

Last edited:
I FOUND IT

Its Circuit Monteblanco. I dont think there is an AC mod available.

Big thanks to WEC Youtube channel. Goodyear tyre test
Glad you found what you were looking for!

The biggest problem, I think, was his memory of the drawing... I found circuit design much more similar to what you did than what you were really looking for... The detail was in the drawing, maybe quite wrong, isn't it?! After all, I have Monteblanco in the F1C version and the track design didn't match the one you drew... :thumbsdown:
Monteblanco.jpg

But, anyway, the good thing is that you think what you wanted; congratulations! :thumbsup:

Hugs

Glad you found what you were looking for!

The biggest problem, I think, was his memory of the drawing... I found circuit design much more similar to what you did than what you were really looking for... The detail was in the drawing, maybe quite wrong, isn't it?! After all, I have Monteblanco in the F1C version and the track design didn't match the one you drew... :thumbsdown:
View attachment 712952
But, anyway, the good thing is that you think what you wanted; congratulations! :thumbsup:

Hugs
Yeah now just to find it in AC, along with all its different variations

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back