Hello, i want to try to paint helmets but there are no viewer model as far as i know and so there is no way to check the edits i made to an helmet as the view in automobilista menu is very small, how do you guys even do to paint helmets ?

If someone has a template can you please sent it to me ? I am using blender and i think that you can convert the viewer model from 3dsMax to .blender.

Another question is that i would like to paint rims of some car but i can't find any model and looks like i can't decrypt reiza ones, i tried with rfactodec tool but i won't work on reiza stuff, looks like only modded stuff can be decrypted. So how can i get rims model ?

Thanks

I'm using the Metalmoro as there is an helmet when you look at the car in the showroom. Not ideal but that helps! :)

The templates for helmets are included with some of the cars... If I remember well, you can get one for close cockpit with the StockV8, and the one for open wheelers with the karts (main difference being the shading). You can get the official templates at Reiza forums.

You cannot paint the rims: many cars include several colors, you can change them via genstring. Open a car file with notepad, you should have the possible genstrings documented for this car.

I'm writing this from memory, I hope I'm not too off...

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.