F1 2016 Helmet change?

F1 2016 The Game (Codemasters)
I was trying to figure this out as well... Apparently there's no way to change to a different helmet design once you have started your career. Hopefully this get's patched soon. Would like to be able to change or re-design my helmet when for example changing teams.

Doesn't seem possible unfortunately. Real shame because my helmet is okay, but I wasn't really happy with it, but I figured I could change it later like in every other F1 game and wanted to get into career mode already because I had spent so long trying to get a helmet I really liked.

Doesn't seem possible unfortunately. Real shame because my helmet is okay, but I wasn't really happy with it, but I figured I could change it later like in every other F1 game and wanted to get into career mode already because I had spent so long trying to get a helmet I really liked.

yeah honestly I believe I restarted my career for about 30+ times just to find a helmet colour which I liked :-/

This is ridiculous, every year they come up with an absurd decision, an option missing. This year they made the game great again with a revamped career mode, but jesus we had the helmet change in the past editions of the game.
Unbelievable!

Hello i have a problem, i put the skin of jaguar on the red bull chassis, all in correct place, buy when i enter in the game seens this... can anybody help me please?

Attachments

• Screenshot_3.png
    Screenshot_3.png
    782.2 KB · Views: 431
Hello i have a problem, i put the skin of jaguar on the red bull chassis, all in correct place, buy when i enter in the game seens this... can anybody help me please?
That looks more like a force India skin than a jaguar
Anyway I would suggest posting this on the modding questions thread so more people can see your problem

Latest News

What would be the ideal raceday for you to join our Club Races?

• Monday

Votes: 28 15.6%
  • Tuesday

Votes: 23 12.8%
  • Wednesday

Votes: 25 13.9%
  • Thursday

Votes: 23 12.8%
  • Friday

Votes: 63 35.0%
  • Saturday

Votes: 100 55.6%