• "Bite off more than you can chew and then chew like hell." - Peter Brock
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Helmet change?

Discussion in 'F1 2016 - The Game' started by Neomo, Aug 22, 2016.

1. Neomo

Neomo

Ratings:
    +1
    Hello,
    is there in the career any way to change helmet during career?Example for monaco,singapur.

2. AllenB2609

AllenB2609

Ratings:
    +12
    I was trying to figure this out as well... Apparently there's no way to change to a different helmet design once you have started your career. Hopefully this get's patched soon. Would like to be able to change or re-design my helmet when for example changing teams.

3. Lazarou

Lazarou
    Premium

Ratings:
    +922
  4. TBGP

TBGP

Ratings:
    +0
    Doesn't seem possible unfortunately. Real shame because my helmet is okay, but I wasn't really happy with it, but I figured I could change it later like in every other F1 game and wanted to get into career mode already because I had spent so long trying to get a helmet I really liked.

5. Neomo

Neomo

Ratings:
    +1
    I hope they going to add this option

6. AllenB2609

AllenB2609

Ratings:
    +12
    yeah honestly I believe I restarted my career for about 30+ times just to find a helmet colour which I liked :-/

• Haha Haha x 1
  7. Joel Vischer

Joel Vischer

Ratings:
    +17
    Max changed his helmet colour for this weekend, meaning that drivers have the ability to change it once a season.. While the game doesnt allow any.

8. MP7

MP7

Ratings:
    +3
    This is ridiculous, every year they come up with an absurd decision, an option missing. This year they made the game great again with a revamped career mode, but jesus we had the helmet change in the past editions of the game.
    Unbelievable!

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. Skorzeny8814

Skorzeny8814

Ratings:
    +5
    Any progress on the subject so far?

10. CW.

CW.

Ratings:
    +107
    Look in the modding section - You can change career helmets but only if you use the colours in the files (red, blue and green) and if you use gen_01.
    You can use a different helmet version, but then its complicated.