1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Helmet change?

Discussion in 'F1 2016 - The Game' started by Neomo, Aug 22, 2016.

1. Hello,
    is there in the career any way to change helmet during career?Example for monaco,singapur.

2. I was trying to figure this out as well... Apparently there's no way to change to a different helmet design once you have started your career. Hopefully this get's patched soon. Would like to be able to change or re-design my helmet when for example changing teams.

3. Lazarou

Lazarou
    Premium Member

4. Doesn't seem possible unfortunately. Real shame because my helmet is okay, but I wasn't really happy with it, but I figured I could change it later like in every other F1 game and wanted to get into career mode already because I had spent so long trying to get a helmet I really liked.

5. I hope they going to add this option

6. yeah honestly I believe I restarted my career for about 30+ times just to find a helmet colour which I liked :-/

• Haha Haha x 1
  7. Max changed his helmet colour for this weekend, meaning that drivers have the ability to change it once a season.. While the game doesnt allow any.

8. MP7

MP7

This is ridiculous, every year they come up with an absurd decision, an option missing. This year they made the game great again with a revamped career mode, but jesus we had the helmet change in the past editions of the game.
    Unbelievable!

• Agree Agree x 1