• "Mwoah" - Kimi Räikkönen
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Dear Guest. Follow RaceDepartment on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Twitch, Steam and YouTube.

Helmet change?

Discussion in 'F1 2016 - The Game' started by Neomo, Aug 22, 2016.

1. Neomo

Neomo

Ratings:
    +1
    Hello,
    is there in the career any way to change helmet during career?Example for monaco,singapur.

2. AllenB2609

AllenB2609

Ratings:
    +12
    I was trying to figure this out as well... Apparently there's no way to change to a different helmet design once you have started your career. Hopefully this get's patched soon. Would like to be able to change or re-design my helmet when for example changing teams.

3. Lazarou

Lazarou
    Premium

Ratings:
    +1,014
  4. TBGP

TBGP

Ratings:
    +0
    Doesn't seem possible unfortunately. Real shame because my helmet is okay, but I wasn't really happy with it, but I figured I could change it later like in every other F1 game and wanted to get into career mode already because I had spent so long trying to get a helmet I really liked.

5. Neomo

Neomo

Ratings:
    +1
    I hope they going to add this option

6. AllenB2609

AllenB2609

Ratings:
    +12
    yeah honestly I believe I restarted my career for about 30+ times just to find a helmet colour which I liked :-/

• Haha Haha x 1
  7. Joel Vischer

Joel Vischer

Ratings:
    +17
    Max changed his helmet colour for this weekend, meaning that drivers have the ability to change it once a season.. While the game doesnt allow any.

8. MP7

MP7

Ratings:
    +3
    This is ridiculous, every year they come up with an absurd decision, an option missing. This year they made the game great again with a revamped career mode, but jesus we had the helmet change in the past editions of the game.
    Unbelievable!

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. Skorzeny8814

Skorzeny8814

Ratings:
    +5
    Any progress on the subject so far?

10. CW.

CW.

Ratings:
    +113
    Look in the modding section - You can change career helmets but only if you use the colours in the files (red, blue and green) and if you use gen_01.
    You can use a different helmet version, but then its complicated.

11. RefreXx

RefreXx

Ratings:
    +1
    Hello i have a problem, i put the skin of jaguar on the red bull chassis, all in correct place, buy when i enter in the game seens this... can anybody help me please?

Attached Files:

12. CW.

CW.

Ratings:
    +113
    That looks more like a force India skin than a jaguar
    Anyway I would suggest posting this on the modding questions thread so more people can see your problem