Hello Renovatio!

It's been a week or so now since the major update for R3E. I love the revised GT3's, but unfortunately it broke the plugin in the SRD-9C from Renovatio: when are they going to pull their bloody finger out and update the plugin?
Porca miseria, how hard can it be?
Their support mail service is also broken, I've been trying to reach them all week now, without success...
Anyone else having the same problem? Do they frequent the forums here? Do they even live on planet earth? :D
Addendum: the support mail service is working again :thumbsup: Be interested to see how long it takes now.....domani, domani :whistling: And I've just discovered that it still works in 32bit mode, it's 64bit that's the problem. Never thought of that until now, since the update I've only been using 64bit. Well, who wouldn't?

Last edited:
Blimey, no replies since yesterday: doesn't anybody else here use the SRD-9C, or any other hardware from Renovatio? Colour me surprised. Oh well, I'll just run it in 32bit mode till Renovatio pull their finger out and update their plugin at some time in the future :thumbsup:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back