Helicorsa

Apps Helicorsa 0.7b

Login or Register an account to download this content
Im used this app months ago, disabled it on settings after installing crewchief. Now I cant make it work, already reinstalled/overwrite old files and enabled it on settings. Cant see it on my apps list on the left side in-game.

There's probably a simpler way to fix this but you can just rename your AC folder in "My Documents" to create a new profile. Then, just to be sure, just drop fresh Helicorsa files into your game directory one more time and fire up your game, should work again.

One of the most helpful tools! Thx.
I read that it would colorize the cars when on minorrated servers. But that does not work for me. I also do not find a helicors.ini file anywhere.
It only shows one color for the cars - even there is apparently a colored theme in the app-folders.
Is there anything else has to be done to activate that?

Hi, and thanks for the great job
need help
i have installed the app,but i can not find the symbol in the sidebar apps???
Note: the app was already running before
Best Regards

Please have a look Documents\Assetto Corsa\cfg\apps\helicorsa.ini
If it is empty or looks broken, delete it. Helicorsa will generate a new ini file.

If this doesn't help, please send zip & send me your log.txt and py_log.txt (folder Documents\Assetto Corsa\logs) as PM.

Edit: In the best case you'll send that PM on the official AC forum, I'm not around here too often

I've just had this issue and I renamed the file helicorsa.ini in documents Documents\Assetto Corsa\cfg\apps

Then open up the game and it will recreate it and Helicorsa will be back
Thanks for the tip.
After a complete PC reinstall, I could not get Helicorsa to show. Renaming the file did the trick. Thanks :thumbsup:

Used to use it all the time - thanks again author! - but it ( and any other overlay app, it's not helicorsa's fault ) do horrible things to graphics with multi screens & multi-gpu - I don't suppose anyone's used helicorsa as a base to build an audio spotter app?

If a graphic app is a problem for you ... you always may use Crew Chief ... audio spotter app and much more. Another really great app ...especially in your case or VR.
NB: I even use both Helicorsa and Crew Chief together, but with one single monitor. ;)

Used to use it all the time - thanks again author! - but it ( and any other overlay app, it's not helicorsa's fault ) do horrible things to graphics with multi screens & multi-gpu
Exactly which horrible things does helicorsa on multi screens ?
I run triple 27" BENQ 144Hz monitors and I see nothing out of the ordinary...

If a graphic app is a problem for you ... you always may use Crew Chief ... audio spotter app and much more. Another really great app ...especially in your case or VR.
NB: I even use both Helicorsa and Crew Chief together, but with one single monitor. ;)

Yeah, am aware of Crew Chief - helicorsa is an order of magnitude more lightweight an application though :)

Exactly which horrible things does helicorsa on multi screens ?
I run triple 27" BENQ 144Hz monitors and I see nothing out of the ordinary...

I lose ~15fps per app ( except the FPS one ) and overlays provoke some rather odd shadow flickering, which is an issue multi-gpu setups suffer from.

Hello,

Since yesterday I cannot find the helicorsa icon on the right part of the screen.
I think I tried everything: reinstall it, redownload it, disabled other APPs to reduce risks of incompatibility, launching from the content manager or steam... nothing works. :cry::cry:
I don't understand what's going on. I can see it tough in the set up:

upload_2018-4-30_19-18-38.png

Did someone already have the same experience?

Thank you!

Have a look at some posts above .... for the solution as the problem surely finds also its origin in the Documents/Assetto Corsa.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back