1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Heikki Kovalainen

Discussion in 'Formula 1' started by Bram, Oct 3, 2011.

1. Bram

Roaring Pipes Maniacs | #27 Staff Premium Member

This is why I like Heikki so much. At least one driver in the F1 paddock that is a gentleman! #respect

2. Xosé Estrada

Xosé Estrada
    Premium Member

... and Hamilton's friend :)

But still I think this meeting is BS and unfair.
  3. i totally agree, if they we're that concerned wouldn't they tell the stewards about massa or any other driver?

im sorry but hamilton has balls to do what he does, unfortunately some-time's it does end in crashes, but this is part of motor sporting , Racing Incidents happen.... jeez look at Monaco in 2010 involving the Lotus and the other car.

i feel for the guy, he's done nothing wrong.
  4. From the man himself :) :

Heikki Kovalainen

@duskyBlogF1: @H_Kovalainen Are all drivers attending a 'special meeting' in Japan about Hamilton's driving? I'm not I have no problem

I expect it will just be Massa and Maldonado in attendance, if there is a meeting.
  5. Ole Marius Myrvold

Ole Marius Myrvold
    JWB 96-13 Staff

If it will be something, I guess it will be discussed at the drivers briefing, a place where all drivers must be.
  6. +1 :)
  7. The next Ferrari driver with Alonso? If Massa goes?
  8. Samuel Fuller

Samuel Fuller
    Premium Member

Heiki has worked hard over the last 3 years and is a much better racing car driver now than he ever was. I really hope he gets a drive for next season. And gets the opertunity to show how good he is in a competitive car.
    • Like Like x 1