1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
MINI Challenge - Round 1 - Oulton Park (LIVE)

HDV Mismatch Automobilista V10

Discussion in 'Automobilista' started by Gino Caldirola, Mar 29, 2016.

1. Hello Guys,

im having big issues joining our league server. Every time i try to join, he says that im having hdv mismatches. All guys of our league have the same problem. Here is a screenshot of it:

[​IMG]

We have no idea of what causes this problem, since it is known that AMS does not have a hdv being responsable for mismatches.

Do you have some ideas or solutions? Anybody else have this kind of problem?

2. ouvert

ouvert
    Premium Member

happened to me too .. it was 10 seconds after update so I though server was not updated and my client was .. didn`t checked it latter .. MR18 joined fine on RD server though..

Last edited: Mar 29, 2016
  3. alexSchmurtz

alexSchmurtz
    Premium Member

I have just zero knowledge on the server side… But we had a couple of updates in the past 2 days, including a silent one, so I would make sure both the server and clients are all updated?

4. Sniper

Sniper
    Premium Member

the server side needs the update also that's all. I did my Australian RD ones yesterday

5. Hi.
    We also have in our league HDV problems but in the Formula Extreme. And the error is not due to lack of updating both the client and the server.
    The problem is that Reiza Studios is your last actulizacion, blocking the mod Extreme.
    I want questions several things:

Why the Automobilista no longer goes on Steam to sell?

If I update my dedicated server and Automobilista on my computer, it has to give a ruling HDV?

Siceramente I think they are not hiding something. And it is not logical that a person has purchased Automobilista 32 Euros, for two diías, and now stop working at 100x100.
    And this does not seem nothing nothing serious ..
    bye

7. Sniper

Sniper
    Premium Member

I have just added a new server called Race Department AU #2 which is running the formula extreme if someone wants to test if they get a HDV mismatch?

8. It works, i had no mismatch. So it is the closest idea, to reinstall our server with all updates again, right? Could be the only solution to this mess.

9. Sniper

Sniper
    Premium Member

all I did was login to my server connect to my steam account and update game. easy

EDIT: I take it all back I just arrived home and tried it and I get a mismatch on my RD server for the formula extreme so that's weird that you could connect?

10. Chris Stacey

Chris Stacey
    Ted Kravitz Appreciation Society Staff Premium Member

I need to have a chat with you about that tomorrow if possible mate :)

11. Sniper

Sniper
    Premium Member

coolio

12. Chris Stacey

Chris Stacey
    Ted Kravitz Appreciation Society Staff Premium Member

Actually, I'll just send you a quick Pm now.

13. Sniper

Sniper
    Premium Member

even more coolio

14. Hi Guys,

it didnt work at all. It has the same data but still the mismatch in the screenshot. Is there really nobody to help me with this? :(

15. Sniper

Sniper
    Premium Member

• Agree Agree x 1
  16. Is there any specific post you refer to? Hard to read 14 sites :D

• Agree Agree x 1
  17. Sniper

Sniper
    Premium Member

The whole thread mate, issues with copyright and we suspect its the formula car so its been pulled at the moment