1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

HDR Profile Test rFactor 2

Discussion in 'rFactor 2' started by Rini Braat, Dec 25, 2013.

1. Marco Bijl

Marco Bijl
    adMAXIhater (O.O.O.)

Hard to say RIni, I assume all images are direct from ingame?

First off I think it looks very nice. Surroundings look on color, and have the "warmth" they should have.
    I do feel the cars lack a bit of color. There is no metalic shine in them, think that is what I miss. But very nice so far! Would be awesome if we can get a default for the tracks that works, and has also a nice night view! Good work so far!

• Like Like x 1
  2. Marco Bijl

Marco Bijl
    adMAXIhater (O.O.O.)

That first post, with the light and darker one. Are you sure you did not mix them up? The top one seems darker, but is called the bright one.

I like the last 2 shots! Very nice.
    Is there a way ( I have no idea what I am talking about here!), you can get a little more "warmth" in the cars (is that called the bloom effect?), whilst the track stays the same? I like how the track looks, but I like nice colors on the cars as well.

3. In rFactor 2 HDR i use AirMassMult to make the colors more warmth or colder

in v7 im testing bloom

i wil post a vid soon of 3pm Silverstone Gl4dia70rZv7HDR

Last edited: Dec 30, 2013
  5. Marco Bijl

Marco Bijl
    adMAXIhater (O.O.O.)

Yep, thats what I mean! Looks very nice on the vid. Like the colors that way.

• Like Like x 2
  6. Video Of Gl4dia70rZv8 HDR 6PM

And 12AM

7. You know, i am absolutely clueless on how you edit those HDR profiles, all i want is more brightness seeing the developers these days are adding less and less a standard brightness or gamma option in the games.

Last edited: Jan 4, 2014
    • Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  8. Very good !!!! :)
    I'll try as soon as possible !

9. Rupe Wilson

Rupe Wilson
    Keep Yoga real Premium Member

@Rini Braat
    Great job mate, feel free to upload it to our download section,
    then all can find it allot easier, the resource can be updated at any time also :)

10. This should be in default game, well done!!

• Agree Agree x 1
  11. Lazarou

Lazarou
    Premium Member

Great settings Rini for my 660ti. Its been a pain since i got RF2 last week to get it looking and running right but you have nailed it. Many thanks.:thumbsup:

12. Which part of an HDR profilr needs to be edited to lower the color saturation..?