1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Have people here given up on Endurance Series?

Discussion in 'rFactor' started by April Dillon, Feb 28, 2011.

1. Have people here given up on Endurance Series for now? There hasn't been a race in the Racing Club running it in quite a while.

Are people bored of it, or is it just a coincidence that a race hasn't been run with it lately?
  2. Mapu

Premium Member

I agree with you. It is kind of sad to not see such events being held lately. But I can imagine that RD is busy with their Endurance Series Championship (RDLMS).
  3. I would love to see a couple of mods in the club including that one;)
  4. Its back next week guys. ;)
    And we did races before the last RDLMS race. :p
    But we didnt run it last weeks because of RDLMS test race, RDLMS official race and RDHGP season final. :)
  5. Erik Tveit

Erik Tveit
    I can haz cookie?

Endurance at Nurburgring Nordsheleife then? :) Or Le Mans? :)
  6. Mapu

Premium Member

Oh that's some great news Ivo! Any chance to race on a european circuit (squints into the direction of Narac's car)?

I certainly hope that I can make it. *pulls some fuel into the RSR and warms up the engine* :)
  7. I just noticed that an Enduro mod race hadn't been held since late Jan. I was also wondering this. Seems my question has been answered already!! I am stoked to get into a mutli dimensional race with you guys. More than one class all racing at the same time is my dream come true!! Also the enduro mod rocks!!! I just got the SP1 and am all over it again. It's a breathe of fresh air!! Can't wait for the upcoming event fellas!