1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Has anyone got sound in rear speakers?

Discussion in 'Stock Car Extreme' started by Keith Windsor, Feb 16, 2013.

1. Can anyone please confirm if it is possible to hear sounds (i.e. cars) behind you, if you have a 5.1 or 7.1 speaker system?
    I have 2 x front, 2 x rear, front center, and a subwoofer - this was not bought as a proper 5.1 set, but just a bunch of speakers I cobbled together. In Codemasters F1 2012, I can definitely hear cars behind me in my two rear speakers, but this does not happen in GSC or rFactor. I would love to know if it is possible to get them working in GSC, or if buying a proper surround sound set would make any difference?

2. Joe Moore

Joe Moore
    Premium Member

Just to confirm the answer is ---(YES) 5.1 logitech :)

• Like Like x 1
  3. Thanks Joe, can you tell me, with the 5.1 set how many jack plugs are there?

4. Rfactor 1 and GSC are only 2.1 channel.
    Sorry.
    Can you try DDP(Dolby Digital Plus)/DDL(Dolby Digital Live) options on HT or sound programs like Creative SB. This will "fill" all channels.

5. Thanks StrongManBR, that does help explain this. I have managed to fill the speakers, by changing some of the effects options, so it is much improved thanks.

• Like Like x 1