1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Skins Hanmer Designs Jaguar Conversion HD & DHD 1.0

Jag on the grid!!!

1. ML2166

ML2166
    If quizzes are quizzical then what are tests?

ML2166 submitted a new resource:

Hanmer Designs Jaguar Conversion HD & DHD (ML2166) - Jag on the grid!!!

Read more about this resource...

• Like Like x 7
  2. ML2166

ML2166

3. Melphiz

Melphiz
    [TruckSim-Map Team]

You could use both, lol. Either as two-livery-one-team or two different teams ;) [well, you'd need to tweak the "characters" files but it's just renaming files and parameters (within the pssg)]

With my previous fictional season state I was waiting for this livery/team but as my fictional season is now ... hm, wouldn't know what to replace but it looks surely nice.

4. A big thank you once again,lovely job,:cool:

5. i am having a problem with designing whenever i am pasting a logo on the 3d model it is becoming black can you help??

6. ML2166

ML2166

This isn't the place for questions.

But your particular problem is a combination of model shape, where you are trying to place the logos, and your paint fall off settings.

7. ML, it looks like to link to mediafire is down, I can't get to the download link.

8. ML2166

ML2166

Nope it's fine.

9. Ok, thank you, I'll try again from my end. Sometimes the Internet is treaky here in Thailand! I've tried also from The F1 Fast Lap website and couldn't get to mediafire. Well see now!

10. Woohoo! Glad that you changed your mind about this mate. Those in-game screenies look incredible! Downloading now, cheers.