'Halo' Proves Worth in Opening Lap Crash at Spa

The blanket objectively covers everything in this example. Allow me to repeat myself since you can't seem to grasp what I'm saying. When you sign a contract, it is a universal rule that you cannot say bad things about your employer without there being severe consequences.

That is why the drivers have to praise the Halo, even if that isn't how they feel. They are employees of F1 by proxy. No, the example you gave doesn't count because in the full context of the quote, LeClerc is praising the Halo.

About the only two drivers who could get away with dissenting are Vettel and Hamilton. Sadly for myself, the former actively sabotaged the Shield in order to give Ferrari a chassis design advantage this year, and the latter is too cagey with his PR moves to make any bold statements.

Except. Some drivers have criticized the halo and did speak their minds....LOL. There wasn't universal consensus. It's almost like you're commenting on events you weren't really paying attention to in the first place.

Why not do something like this??
VHaS5sM.jpg

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes