• "My mind is always racing." - Justin Bieber
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Dear Guest. Follow RaceDepartment on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Twitch, Steam and YouTube.

Tracks Halle-Saale-Schleife (East Germany) 1.1 2017-09-11

Updated with darker road textures.

1. Gilles75

Gilles75

Ratings:
    +69
  2. Affenkind

Affenkind

Ratings:
    +0
    yeah ... great work, i love this old Ost-Tracks, have race these Tracks many Times on rFactor, now my hope goes to the Future for "Leipziger Stadtparkrennen" and "Rostock Osthavenkurs". The Tracks for rFactor are from Andre F1-Edition.

3. Mitja Bonca

Mitja Bonca
    Premium

Ratings:
    +1,419
    Delete this resource and use only one!

4. RasmusP

RasmusP
    AC Stuff and G27 help Staff Premium

Ratings:
    +784
    Yes, I agree. But maybe keep this instead and delete the other one, since this version is a complete one :)

From the other resource:
    @Gilles75 Please keep it to one resource and update it there. If you want two versions just put 2 folders in your zip-file or create a second layout that loads another kn5 (not sure how that works but I think it might be possible) :)

5. Gilles75

Gilles75

Ratings:
    +69
    I'd happily do as you suggest - if I knew how. Can you shed some light please.

6. Gilles75

Gilles75

Ratings:
    +69
    Rostock is already out (not my work). I've done a quick conversion of Leipzig but the CPU usage is very high on this track and I don't know how to reduce it. I've almost finished Carrieres de Beez but I've not heard back from the rfactor track maker for release permission. Once I release Dessauer Rennstrecke I will either do Clemont Ferrand or Montjuich Park (but i'll only start on these if I already have permission in place).

7. RasmusP

RasmusP
    AC Stuff and G27 help Staff Premium

Ratings:
    +784
    Sure thing, here comes a little explanation :)

1. Two Archives
    1_TwoArchives.JPG
    2. Extract Both
    2_ExtractBoth.JPG 3_renameTheExtraFolder.JPG
    3. Rename the extra folder
    4_putTheFilesInTheSameStructure.JPG
    4. Put the files in the same folder structure
    5_copyTheFolder.JPG
    6. Integrate and replace them all :)
    6_IntegrateAndReplace_Them_All.JPG

8. Toonces

Toonces

Ratings:
    +6
    It looks okay, but as mentioned, there is nothing for the FFB to work with: no rumble going over the cobblestones (as if!), no jolt going over the railroad tracks (!), no sense that you are riding on anything but a pillow of air. Not even the pit-lane speed limiter works!

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. Toonces

Toonces

Ratings:
    +6
    Oh, and those stacks of tires on the backstretch are supposed to be deformable...or at least movable...not filled with CONCRETE!

10. LilSki

LilSki
    Premium

Ratings:
    +2,546
    I personally find it funny that people think Terra21 actually makes tracks. All you need to do about all this is explain everything in the release on RD not hidden in a readme file. Yes include the readme file but also post all the info on RD. Take a look at my track releases and you will see what I mean.

http://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/authors/lilski.218202/

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1