HALBERD DELTA

Skins HALBERD DELTA 1.1.1

Login or Register an account to download this content
Lunatea Dreamer submitted a new resource:

HALBERD DELTA - Fantasy Michelin Pilot Challenge GS Pack

View attachment 516443

Hello again!

After eleven months of development, my fifth major livery set is now here!

Plenty of experimentation has gone into learning more about livery design as well finding what Assetto Corsa and Custom Shaders Patch are capable of enhancing the look of the cars.

In this pack are nine unique racing identities, with some being dedicated to friends and inspirations, while others are completely original teams, with scratch made graphic design to...

Read more about this resource...

Great skin pack! Great work on the liveries and awesome work on the presentation of each livery!

I just noticed the livery for the M4 isn't using the map-file you've created because its name is wrong. Your file is called "Skin_00_map", but the car uses "Skin_map" for the map-texture ...

Great skin pack! Great work on the liveries and awesome work on the presentation of each livery!

I just noticed the livery for the M4 isn't using the map-file you've created because its name is wrong. Your file is called "Skin_00_map", but the car uses "Skin_map" for the map-texture ...
Thanks for spotting!

I think most likely this was due GUERILLA MODS updating their cars while I was in the middle of development. The M4 had the same AO mapping but must have changed the name of the map file without me noticing.

Will fire out an update now!

Lunatea Dreamer updated HALBERD DELTA with a new update entry:

Minor Filename Fix

Corrected a discrepancy in file name for the Elrontur BMW M4 GT4

If you wish to apply this fix without redownloading the entire package again, go to assettocorsa/content/cars/gt4_bmw_m4_gt4/skins/Elrontur and rename 'skin_00_map' to 'skin_map'

This should now give the car the intended specular details.

Thanks to user @Raffi_M for identifying the issue!
View attachment 549241

Read the rest of this update entry...

Thank you for updating!
Thanks for spotting!

I think most likely this was due GUERILLA MODS updating their cars while I was in the middle of development. The M4 had the same AO mapping but must have changed the name of the map file without me noticing.

Will fire out an update now!
I know, I'm part of the GUERILLA team and noticed on a lot of skins that old textures are still inside skin files without the ones with updated names. This upload of yours also has some textures in it's folder structure which aren't used at all by the car. So if you plan a future update you could keep in mind to clear your file structure to have less file size. If you want I can send you a list which files are in there and not used at all when it comes to that point ...

Latest News

What is the reason for your passion for sim racing?

• Watching real motorsport

Votes: 412 69.2%
  • Physics and mechanics

Votes: 259 43.5%
  • Competition and adrenaline

Votes: 281 47.2%
  • Practice for real racing

Votes: 124 20.8%
  • Community and simracers

Votes: 163 27.4%
Back