1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

H3MB3RD's HotLaps

Discussion in 'Forza Motorsport 4' started by Dylan Hember, Oct 28, 2011.

1. Hi everyone,

I am going to be making a small youtube series on Hotlaps around the Top gear test track.

My youtube channel:

here will be no commentary im afraid unless i can download some quotes of Jeremy Clarkson.

I just need help on what cars to use.

At this current time i am uploading movies of the 2011 Lamborghini Gallardo LP570-4 Superleggera lapping the track.

Please say some cars. I would like to do a big Variety of cars. I will also post a Excel doc here of all the Laptimes. I will also make tabs for Fastest car, all the diffrent class etc.
  2. How about the cars you can start FM4 with? F class hatchbacks.
  3. I will take a look at this Dan.
  4. i would say what ever you like.
    i would do commentary if u liked mics broken
    im doing something similar to this but with stock cars. so that i dont create a new thread with the same thing il just edit the title (with your permission of course) and merge mine in here
  5. Maybe you could both do the laps and average the times. Could also be a test for user friendliness.
  6. my first one is done<br>
  7. Gaz

Xbox: CrazyGaz76 Premium Member

How are you both making the videos, are you using the 30 second record function in Forza 4 or using a Capture device.
    Also what software?
  8. Nice vid Andy.

A little bit wide after the Follow-Through as at 1:23 of the clip, the car is off the track. Did this still register as a 'clean' lap?.

9. unfortinalty it dident daz.
    yes gaz im using the 30 second movie feture then using windows live movie maker
  10. Andrew, I think you should have your own thread for your hot laps.
  11. thats a good idea. however i fear that it would just be merged with this thread at some point
  12. i would like to see you do the Lamborghini Sesto Elemento..

I'm personally saving up for it myself and have about £350,000 to find before it's mine, like something off Batman lol! :wink:
  13. Yeah, that's a pretty crazy looking car! Would like to hear a bit about it before I spend (I think) 2.5 million!
  14. yeah its £2.5 Million alright!! just it is the car i know i wont be getting through driver level cars, that i really want.. so thought i would aim for it.. keeps me going for one more event when i would normally probably turn it off and/or play something else..

its really cut into my F12011 time thats for sure lol!

If it's much good i will share it on the club if you want?
  15. I'm not in the club Ryan. I don't mind spending the money on one, I just wanna get the own all Ferrari on Disc 1 and 5 most expensive cars achievements.
  16. I dont mind merging this thread. And i want to own every car.