• You don't get fast in order to take part in club races, you take part in club races to get fast!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Dear Guest. Follow RaceDepartment on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Twitch, Steam and YouTube.

H-shifter and RBR 2014 problem

Discussion in 'Richard Burns Rally' started by rhs, May 21, 2014.

1. rhs

rhs

Ratings:
    +0
    I just installed RBR 2014 and everything works fine, except for the H-shifter;

- I installed the H-Shifter plugin- v 3.0 (unzipped the shifter.dll to my RBR2014\Plugins folder)
    - also installed the required patch 1.02 SSE
    - Configured my controls in the game by going to Options->Plugins->RBR H-Shifter
    - Switched from automatic to manual ingame

But when I start a race, and try to put my h-shifter to first gear, nothing happens...

Did I forget something importent to do what I have seem to forgotten? I have used the H-shifter with no problems in RBR 2012/13...

2. Luiz Silveira

Luiz Silveira

Ratings:
    +11
    I don't have an H shifter and am new to RSRBR so I might be saying something stupid. But since you didn't get a response for a few days I thought it was worth the shot:

You said you have changed your gear setting from auto to manual in-game, but have you done so under options/preferences/settings (can't remember which) in RSCenter as well? Because that's where you ought to set it.

Edit: You'll get something like this and it's there under "transmission" that you should set to manual, not in-game.