1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

Guys plz watch this EPIC pitstop bug happened to me

Discussion in 'F1 2010 - The Game' started by Francesco Bonifacio, Sep 13, 2011.

1. Guys nothing to say about this xD watch the video ^^
    I hope they fix this in f1 2011 ....i have preorder it on formula1 official site.

2. Wall hack! Oh sorry wrong game lol.

Hmm, I wonder if this is mod related as its certainly not a vanilla game in the video.

Eitherway, pretty cool.

3. nono it isnt a mod....just a game failure...i dont know what happened.....meaby it fail because i do the replay of the pitstop mistake. but boh.....the only mod i have on it are RPM limiter Light, TrueAI and 25% damage increase.

oh yes....was funny xDDD
    after i try to return on the track by the way i use before but it give to me black flag xDDDD

4. OMG.I think the game poped a new rule for ya called STOP THROUGH not drive through.This is Just Epic.:D

5. Looool,at the and you became a submarine....or this is a fly-hack??
    hahahahahah

6. ahahhaha guys just epic xDDDDDD i try to do it again but nothing ...... if i can i make another video ^^

7. Obviously the phase converter on the car failed, and he shifted back to where these wonderous machines come from, everyone thought he was gone, its happened before.

8. David O'Reilly

David O'Reilly
    A bad quali means I can go forwards in the race.

Fantastic, laughed my head off.

9. Oli Peacock

Oli Peacock
    Sim Racer

i live for for those glitches :D

10. Haha, this is awesome. Codemasters should use this video as a TV commercial for F1 2011!

11. ahahah xD i have do new video....i think is my best start ever made or just luck xDDD

Enjoy

12. Guys another pitlane bug lol.........im starting thinking is my pc? -.-'