[GUI REPLACEMENT] GT STYLE RACE CONDITION & PENALTY FLAGS

Misc [GUI REPLACEMENT] GT STYLE RACE CONDITION & PENALTY FLAGS v1.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
I like the idea of replacing GUI items, especially as flags.
Do you think you could expand the pack and add different styles, different sizes and different transparencies in future packs?

I like them but find the flags currently too large / too dominant on the screen.

I like the idea of replacing GUI items, especially as flags.
Do you think you could expand the pack and add different styles, different sizes and different transparencies in future packs?

I like them but find the flags currently too large / too dominant on the screen.

Sure thing. Too much space? They are 48px wide witch is the default?

Hey Isaac, I am running triple screens @ 1080px.
Since Kunos has moved the flags (forced) to display on the center screen I find them too dominant (as some of them stay on screen for a while).

I am thinking of a combination of smaller (maybe 32px) and higher transparency (I think it would also make them look more beautiful).

Maybe as people use so different screen resolutions two or three different sizes of the icons would make sense (what looks good on low 1080px resolution maybe way too small on 4K resolution some people are using).

Hey Isaac, I am running triple screens @ 1080px.
Since Kunos has moved the flags (forced) to display on the center screen I find them too dominant (as some of them stay on screen for a while).

I am thinking of a combination of smaller (maybe 32px) and higher transparency (I think it would also make them look more beautiful).

Maybe as people use so different screen resolutions two or three different sizes of the icons would make sense (what looks good on low 1080px resolution maybe way too small on 4K resolution some people are using).

I'd love to help you but I lost everything today. All my files, all my skins, all my misc stuff. I actually just brought home new PC Parts and built this one I am talking to you from now.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back