Guess the Circuit

View attachment 215015
You've guessed the car, now it's time to guess the track! What racing circuit is shown above?

Think laterally, horizontally or even normally about where this track could be? I want to know the corner name/number, the track's name, the country it's in and anything else that might tell me that you know where this is.

We'll start off easy (well, easy-ish) with a track that has held a Formula 1 Grand Prix. Don't expect it to be this easy in the future!

Track3.jpg

So you're doing well with Google Earth, but how about Google Street View?

Again, I need to know the name of the corner, the track and the country. Do you know where this is?

If you missed the previous rounds, you can find them here.
Round 1
Round 2

Good luck!

Track4.jpg

Do you think these have been easy? Well it's about to get an awful lot harder.

Shown here is a Connect-The-Dots of a race track, with one dot on each corner. What you need to do is string them together and work out which race track is shown in the image above. I want track name and country please.

If you missed the previous rounds, you can find them here.
Round 1
Round 2
Round 3

Good luck!

Love the track game! But I fear this crowd is WAAAY to International for this too last long. lol. My guess is Road Atlanta. :)

Was looking up Buenos Aires at google maps because of the blue-white curbs just to find they are red-white. Didnt thought of older sat-pictures :)

• Deleted member 205301

..Seems to be Buenos Aires (that's what people said, and I trully believe them), before I'd have said okayama (Aïda)...the williams turn....
Interesting poll...and glad that it's not only britain tracks, keep'up this game I love it :)
@++

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes