Guess how many Alerts I'll have when I get back

Status
Not open for further replies.
No, I'm not even going to bother, I can't get my turn to get spammed with alerts, why should I do it for someone else if I will never get to get spammed on myself? You did it twice Jimmy, you had the great feeling etc., and when the thread got closed to other people, you were just cool with it. Who cares about others rite?
(^^u mad Milos?)
---
But let's do it for Rami then. Would be nice to suprise him with some spammed alerts :D I go for the equal amount of alerts as this video has views, and likes as PM's:
BECAUSE DARUDE SANDSTORM ALWAYS WINS.

Jimlaad43

Nice apex, I'll take it!
Staff
Premium
No, I'm not even going to bother, I can't get my turn to get spammed with alerts, why should I do it for someone else if I will never get to get spammed on myself? You did it twice Jimmy, you had the great feeling etc., and when the thread got closed to other people, you were just cool with it. Who cares about others rite?
(^^u mad Milos?)
---

c3d0981ae770f926eedf4eda7505b006.jpeg

I don't find it any greatful from you because you were cool with the closure of this thread, even though it's really only you that got spammed (I do know you agreed on Omer's post back then). I want to get spammed on alerts too! (yes, I was mad back then)

For that reason I will purposely spam Rami's alerts. Because... I know he wants it :D
@Rami Saidy
@Rami Saidy
@Rami Saidy

tags don't work for non-premium members, but at least 1 of these has to work :D I told you darude sandstorm will win :p

Jimlaad43

Nice apex, I'll take it!
Staff
Premium
I don't find it any greatful from you because you were cool with the closure of this thread, even though it's really only you that got spammed (I do know you agreed on Omer's post back then). I want to get spammed on alerts too! (yes, I was mad back then)

For that reason I will purposely spam Rami's alerts. Because... I know he wants it :D
@Rami Saidy
@Rami Saidy
@Rami Saidy

tags don't work for non-premium members, but at least 1 of these has to work :D I told you darude sandstorm will win :p
It could happen to you, but the thread had got out of hand so did need to be closed, but we could give it one more go.

Status
Not open for further replies.

How much money have you spend on your current simracing hardware

• €0-150

Votes: 86 19.5%
  • €151-500

Votes: 121 27.4%
  • €501-1000

Votes: 72 16.3%
  • €1001-1500

Votes: 38 8.6%
  • €1501-3000