Other GTSpeedster's AMS Showroom [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
GTSpeedster submitted a new resource:

GTSpeedster's AMS Showroom - AMS Larger Showroom

This is a very simple mod, but one I couldn't do without so here it is if you'd like to use it too.

It essentially just enlarges the showroom view allowing you to check up close the cars's details, its skins and most any other external modifications you might have done without having to loading it onto the track.

XpME2gL.jpg
3LHwA1z.jpg

gEnAXLo.jpg

xVuhfjM.jpg

Read more about this resource...

Do not know exactly if we talk about the same thing, but there is an easy way how you can enlarge the cars in showroom:

When you open your player name.plr file, look for the line Miscellaneous="0". Simply change it to Miscellaneous="1" and save. Then you can enlarge the cars in preview/showroom by clicking right mouse button and moving mouse backwards. ;)

Last edited:
Do not know exactly, if we talk about the same thing, but there is an easy way how you can enlarge the cars in showroom:

When you open your player name.plr file, look for the line Miscellaneous="0". Simply change it to Miscellaneous="1" and save. Then you can enlarge the cars in preview/showroom by clicking right mouse button and moving mouse backwards. ;)

Thank you Mungopark! But I'd rather you had told me this 15 years ago... :D

Cheers!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements