• Racing is not a matter of life and death. It's much more important than that!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask. There's no such thing as a stupid question.

GTRe servers-where in the world?

Discussion in 'RACE 07 - Official WTCC Game' started by Tim Ling, Jun 25, 2009.

1. Tim Ling

Tim Ling
    It's a million-to-1 chance, but it just might work Premium

Ratings:
    +964
    Coming back to RD I've found that the GTRe server pings are now up in the 200's, apart from 1 server, with a 40+ ping. I'm assuming that the RD servers are now situated in the US rather than the UK. Otherwise I'll have to have a chat with O2 to find out wtf they're doing with my connection!

2. Ivo Simons

Ivo Simons

Ratings:
    +953
    I have the same ping over here. But 200 ping is not bad because i had alot of races with this ping and had never lag. :)

3. Bram

Bram
    #27 | Roaring Pipes Maniacs Staff Premium

Ratings:
    +15,962
    Eric is running the US servers and our EU servers are located in The Netherlands, not in the UK :)

From Europe the US servers have a high ping, but the EU ones should give you a low ping..

4. Eric. K

Eric. K

Ratings:
    +112
    what Bram said... and 200 really isnt a bad ping as it doesnt create any lags:)

5. Tim Ling

Tim Ling
    It's a million-to-1 chance, but it just might work Premium

Ratings:
    +964
    No worries, just puzzled really. I normally get a 50-100 ping to European servers no matter what I play.

6. James Yates

James Yates

Ratings:
    +5
    May be worth checking your connection. In the lobby I usually get pings of 33-50 to the EU RD servers.

7. Mark Guy

Mark Guy

Ratings:
    +29
    I could only dream of getting ping that low from South Africa...:(