GTR2 HQ Anniversary - its cars

It goes without saying I love the HQ patch and thanks to the author for this.

Just wondering what steering lock setting you guys use for the HQ GT/NGT cars. I can see most if not all are set at 26 steering lock - my wheel rotation setting is 540 degrees. If you use 540 degrees like me do you leave the steering lock at 26 or do you lower it a tad. I have no problems at 26 and can race them but just wondering. Thanks!

It goes without saying I love the HQ patch and thanks to the author for this.

Just wondering what steering lock setting you guys use for the HQ GT/NGT cars. I can see most if not all are set at 26 steering lock - my wheel rotation setting is 540 degrees. If you use 540 degrees like me do you leave the steering lock at 26 or do you lower it a tad. I have no problems at 26 and can race them but just wondering. Thanks!
I do not know if that is realistic for all series, probably not realistic for road cars, but assuming GT cars can change lock to your liking two thoughts on this. AFAIK lock-to-lock in those cars is between 540 and 720, so in that area I agree with you (I use 540 with GT cars). As for steering lock, it is per track: see how much steering you need in the tightest corner of that particular track, and increase lock till you can make a needed turn without letting go of the wheel. I've read that advice in multiple setup guides, but how realistic it is I dunno ;)

Last edited:
Thanks guys! Everything else (tintops) I have set between 18-22 steering lock other than Formulas. Didn't really want to mess with them as they drive nice but may just lower them down to 22 steering lock and see how it goes on mass. I don't tend to change steering lock per track as I feel it changes the feel/control of my car setups so it's one size fits all for me unless it's Monaco which I despise. Thanks for the input.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back