1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

GTR Evotlution Dedicated Server Tools/Manager?

Discussion in 'RACE 07 - Official WTCC Game' started by Günthar Rowe, Sep 7, 2008.

1. Is there any tools/managers/utilities out there?
  2. Bram

Roaring Pipes Maniacs | #27 Staff Premium Member

What kind of tools do you mean Gunthar?
  3. Probably something that he could use to manage the server remotely instead of needing to be at or needing to use a remote administration tool, for example Star Wars Battlefront II has a BlackBagOps Server Manager and Battlefield 2 has the BF2SM

I think this is what he is suggesting. To clarify is all I can do as I haven't even thought about running a server for GTR-E yet.
  4. you you have any links? in would be of great help tk.
  5. please i need some program same to GTR DEDICATE SERVER MANAGER to GTR_EVOLUTION.... to programs Fast Lap. Ect.

6. something that allows you to move peeps on the grid etc like GTR DEDICATE SERVER MANAGER
  7. Bram

Roaring Pipes Maniacs | #27 Staff Premium Member

8. :lol: ... but from what I am told that is not available to buy "standalone", or is it?
    ie. you need to buy the entire Race Room setup, which includes hardware. For around 6 x race rigs that means circa €80000 cash investment!! :shocked:

See here for more info: http://www.race-room.com/business/full.htm