• “Just being a mediocre driver has never been my ambition. That's not my style” ― Michael Schumacher
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Dear Guest. Follow RaceDepartment on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Twitch, Steam and YouTube.

GTR Evotlution Dedicated Server Tools/Manager?

Discussion in 'RACE 07 - Official WTCC Game' started by Günthar Rowe, Sep 7, 2008.

1. Günthar Rowe

Günthar Rowe

Ratings:
    +30
    Is there any tools/managers/utilities out there?

2. Bram Hengeveld

Bram Hengeveld
    Administrator Staff Premium

Ratings:
    +16,617
    What kind of tools do you mean Gunthar?

3. Chris Buchanan

Chris Buchanan

Ratings:
    +0
    Probably something that he could use to manage the server remotely instead of needing to be at or needing to use a remote administration tool, for example Star Wars Battlefront II has a BlackBagOps Server Manager and Battlefield 2 has the BF2SM

I think this is what he is suggesting. To clarify is all I can do as I haven't even thought about running a server for GTR-E yet.

4. Aldo Villamil

Aldo Villamil

Ratings:
    +0
    you you have any links? in would be of great help tk.

5. Fedex

Fedex

Ratings:
    +0
    please i need some program same to GTR DEDICATE SERVER MANAGER to GTR_EVOLUTION.... to programs Fast Lap. Ect.

saludos

Fedex

6. Günthar Rowe

Günthar Rowe

Ratings:
    +30
    something that allows you to move peeps on the grid etc like GTR DEDICATE SERVER MANAGER

7. Bram Hengeveld

Bram Hengeveld
    Administrator Staff Premium

Ratings:
    +16,617
  8. Lee Downham

Lee Downham

Ratings:
    +1
    :lol: ... but from what I am told that is not available to buy "standalone", or is it?
    ie. you need to buy the entire Race Room setup, which includes hardware. For around 6 x race rigs that means circa €80000 cash investment!! :shocked:

See here for more info: http://www.race-room.com/business/full.htm