1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

GTR Evolution review

Discussion in 'RACE 07 - Official WTCC Game' started by Jari Vinnari, Aug 6, 2008.

1. [media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9cObmmGhD0o[/media]
  2. Its on at 21.55 hrs Uk time
  3. well the sounds I could hear on this vid pleased me more than the ones on the divx nordschleife preview.. I wonder if it's just a matter of setting it up.. thanks for posting this review.
  4. Ross Balfour

Ross Balfour
    #99 | Roaring Pipes Maniacs

I love that map of the circuit on the left hand side :)
  5. i also, cant w8
  6. Bram

Roaring Pipes Maniacs | #27 Staff Premium Member

I don't :p

Watched it tonight on Motors TV @ 3D games and it looked like a great review by them. Good to see (sim)racing getting broadcasted like that.
  7. may we can get them to bring reports of our leagues :) ??
  8. Nice review, all true what they say... :)
  9. Ross Balfour

Ross Balfour

Suit Yourself :)
  10. Except for the Bit about Race 07 owners Only going to be Mildly Impressed :p I Doubt that !!!!
  11. O-M-G! The begin of the movie :o Attila Domjan, 23rd position? Is this possible with the new GTR Evolution? If it is, it is an absolutely must! :p
  12. Only because real Atti isnt driving. :p

13. Hi-hi, i was on Motors TV! Cool! :) I did not even realise it... :)

This is also possible with current Race 07, FBMW car no.10, also if you look around in the car categories, you will find plenty of familiar names i am sure... :)
  14. Ramon van Rijn

Ramon van Rijn
    Premium Member

Radical SR3 252 for me :)
  15. Ross Balfour

Ross Balfour

Yeah loads of familiar names. As soon as I joined the RPm forum I thought there where lots of real racing drivers here :p
  16. And there are :)
  17. Ross Balfour

Ross Balfour

Suppose thats true now with Ludwig and Daniel
  18. Attached Files:

19. That is a good video reviews, thanks for the link. Best review I have seen yet.
  20. Where does it say Atti's name