I agree with Nigel 99% as to see Girls on the grid it's exagerate for a Simulator Racing game.Are we starting to live in a virtual game beside real life or what? SimRacing games needs to be good at tehnique,realistic and player oprions parts but not girls!...my opinion!:)
Also if the track will be made with Laser,this will resolve 50% of realisem problem.I think that with 15 laser scaned tracks we won't need anymore add-ons. :D

Your wish may come true in this instance. Under GT1 regulations the cars are limited to 4 sets of tyres for a race weekend, so if this rule is included, you will have to be able to re-use used tyres.

Night Racing, LM24hrs, Endurance Racing, Prototypes, tyre features (graining, flat spotting etc) animated grids and pit crews, good league and server tools, DX11 graphics. If the GTR2 content was converted to this (officil or third party modding) as well it would make it perfect! :)

It's between this and rF2 for best new racing game of the next few years. It's going to be tense!

:cool:

I would like to see this classic McLaren in GTR3, that i saw on Circuit Zolder yesterday! What an insane sound!

i.ashx

i.ashx

i.ashx

My wish list for GTR3:

1. Cars from the 60s, 70s, and 80s. Maybe released later as DLC? Don't mind paying for quality!
2. Different HUDs like in GTL. These HUDs were different from car to car and looked great (I don't drive cockpit view).
3. More single player value: A career mode like in GTL (but if you want to race online or a certain track, car there should be no 'unlocking' of cars and tracks).

Added moddability is all I'd really want in addition to everything else mentioned. The current imposed limitations on the RACE Series make a modder's life very painful, and I myself would love to see more mods for SimBin's recent and future titles.

Thought of some other things:

A car's body can get dirty and lights can become dim or broken if contact is made with a barrier.
Tyres have gravel stuck on them for a few corners if a driver goes off the track.
If a driver crashes into a bush or something, bits of grass stay on the car.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back