1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

GTL username & password

Discussion in 'GT Legends' started by Paul Bennett, Oct 25, 2012.

1. Paul Bennett

Paul Bennett
    Premium Member

Hi

I had GTL for a week now and have tried to get online but no luck. I have read some sticky posts about joining a new server? but never was on the old ones and can't seem access anyway with a username & password.

What do I need to set this up, do I use internet or direct ip ?

2. Internet should be the one. You then register an account, and join a server.

There is a Register button in the bottom left corner when you click on Internet. Register an account, preferably with your real name if you're planning to race with us, and then join.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Knut Omdal Tveito

Knut Omdal Tveito
    Premium Member

Only one thing to add to what Senad said. After you fill in your username and password don't click the "Login" button if you want to register, but click the big arrow on the right side of the screen.

If you are still getting errors, could you write down the exact error message?

4. Paul Bennett

Paul Bennett
    Premium Member

Logged in ok now seems strange, I did try to register account a few times before but did not use real name anyway all sorted now thanks for your help

• Like Like x 2
  5. Knut Omdal Tveito

Knut Omdal Tveito
    Premium Member

Good:thumbsup: If you're new to GTL I can recommend a few "upgrades" for you:

• Like Like x 2
  6. Paul Bennett

Paul Bennett
    Premium Member

Hi Knut

I have now unlocked all on GLT and now working on settings for my new wheel logitech DFGT, which is real improvement over the Thrustmaster 458 toy which I used for Forza in my console days which are over.
    Read the links in your post for wheel settings do I need to make any changes in games or just use Logitech profile settings for Simbin games GTL,RACE07,GTR EVO does one size fit all?

7. Ross McGregor

Ross McGregor
    Premium Member

I'd say one size fits all, yes. Although GTL has better ffb than Race in my opinion.