GTL Troubleshooting Thread

I'm having a bit of problems with the LM55 cars

I can't get them to appear where i choose which car to drive? The Ferrari 375 and Maserati 450s comes up but the rest do not.

I can see and buy the cars in Car Dealer but when i go to choose lets say the the Ferrari 250TR to drive, it's no where to be found.

Thanks Hiroshi is good to know these things when setting up events.

most of the time the car file has been changed
this is from the mini cooper tc65 class... its in this section that they become visible. im still learning how this all works,,,:redface:
classes="SIM_FULL, SIM_TC65, SIM_GTCTC65, SIM_GTC, SIM_AMINI, SIM_NOBRIT, SIM_TC65NOT, SIM_BRITISH, SIM_NIGHT, SIM_MASH, SIM_NOSHORT, SIM_NOLONG, SIM_NODARK"

I tried joining the racedepartment server on a fresh install but it is says track not find, but it is a stock track

I think the RD Server may be set to the League track for tomorrow (Jarama 79). You need to have that track installed.

One of the quirks of GTL is that if you don't have the Server's track installed, it will show in the Lobby as a default track, which is not correct.

i'm trying to set a dedi server, i see the add-on tracks but i don't see the modded cars, i know in race 07 its create another kind of install of the game where you have to put the add-on how does it works for GTL ?

Modded cars are usually linked to a default car. When downloading a mod it usually says which default car it is linked to in Descriptions.

When setting up a server you need to add in the default car that the mod is linked to.

If mod description does not say which default car it is linked to, check the last line of the .CAR file of the mod, should say which car it is linked to.

Latest News

What would be the ideal raceday for you to join our Club Races?

• Monday

Votes: 35 15.6%
  • Tuesday

Votes: 28 12.4%
  • Wednesday

Votes: 31 13.8%
  • Thursday

Votes: 29 12.9%
  • Friday

Votes: 79 35.1%
  • Saturday

Votes: 129 57.3%