1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

GTL on steam price drop

Discussion in 'GT Legends' started by Colin Paxton, Jul 6, 2013.

1. Colin Paxton

Colin Paxton
    Premium Member

Hi

I have (well yesterday) downloaded GTL from steam for £4.99 instead of the previous £7.50. I was waiting to get a new steering wheel first but it always helps to save where you can!

Colin

• Like Like x 4
  2. Warren Dawes

Warren Dawes
    Premium Member

That should prove to be the best £5 you have ever spent. ;)

• Like Like x 1
  3. That's an absolute bargain for this sim. But then, it would still be a bargain at twice the price.

4. Colin Paxton

Colin Paxton
    Premium Member

I agree - a bargain, love the Alfa GTA and the Ford Capri - Classics!

5. Warren Schembri

Warren Schembri
    Premium Member

For those who dont have it (heaven forbid), GTL is now 3 euro on Steam as part of the Summer Sale.
    In fact most Simbin releases are 50% OFF AND the Simbin mega bundle is 15 euro.

Offer ends July 22

6. Marian Zelenka

Marian Zelenka
    The downforce is strong with this one. Premium Member

I bought it just to see what I missed all those years. :) Will be playing it today and I'am very currious. Looks like there is some career mode which could be fun.

7. Rupe Wilson

Rupe Wilson
    Keep Yoga real Premium Member

I found the career mode quite a challenge..:)
    i didn't do much of it:(

8. Hiroshi Awazu

Hiroshi Awazu
    Off Topic Moderator

Hehe, i haven't done much of it either just the first three for me. I should get at it more because the racing is actually pretty good.

Cool! :thumbsup: well if you like cars from the 60's/70's you'll enjoy GTL. Don't expect the best graphics but expect good physics and fairly good FFB, i recommend Warren's FFB settings it will make the FFB feel even better.
    http://www.racedepartment.com/forum/threads/ffb-and-steering-wheel-settings-for-gtl.45299/

Also there is great support here from a group of great people if you have any issues, and great fun racing. I'm very happy to finally be part of it :thumbsup:

Oh yeah and LOTS of great mods and tracks for GTL...so many i love it! and they just keep coming too! :confused: :thumbsup:

If I had to pay $30 to have GTL today, I would gladly pay it.

• Like Like x 2
  9. Marian Zelenka

Marian Zelenka
    The downforce is strong with this one. Premium Member

I won the first race, but was beaten by AI in the second one. This won't be easy. :redface: It will be challenge... Too bad all cars aren't available at least for free practice. Will have to use the hack as I want to try the fastest Porsche. :)

10. Rupe Wilson

Rupe Wilson
    Keep Yoga real Premium Member

exactly.. :whistling:
    I did struggle without the hack but once i used the hack to open up the sim i just raced online and have not really tried the offline again...

This is our hints and tips section for the sim found HERE
    you can always ask if your unsure or want extra info about anything related to the sim
    hope to see you on track in one of our club events :)