The Stoat Without Fear ™
Premium
flyergtc76.jpg

Servername: RACEDEPT.COM GTC76
Class: KI Carro (mod)
Track: Donington Nat / Magny Cours GP / Spa Francorchamps
Event Start: 20.00 GMT
Practice: 15 min
Qualification: 10 min (1 timed lap only)
Race: 3 x 8 laps
Note1: Click here to read the password and golden rules!
Note2: Knut gets skin #44 to himself, but any other car is usable.

Hi Carlos...I would say he's going to diagnose you with a serious case of RD. That was my problem last week, got home in time only to realize I did not have all the downloads in place for the 72's !!! Not having much luck with GTL, maybe the third time will be the charm. Please put me down for the "Beaver" #719 if not taken.

Thanks Stuart. Do we get a practice for each race/track?

No problem Warren and Carlos:) Hope we get to drive it other times too.

Philip, the only thing you need this time is the Carro. Just extract the contents of the zip file to your GTL folder and you should be ready for tuesday:) There is 15 min practice before each race. In qualifying you get one out-lap plus one timed lap.

Yeah Phil, I surely have a serious case of RD, but I am not looking to be cured lol!

If i don't make it home in time for Race1 then hopefully I'll be here for Race2.

If one of you could come here and post up when you are done with race 1 so I know that I can jump in for race 2 i would be very grateful. Unfortunatetly GTL doesn't let you join once it's in the race session.

Great car, Great tracks, great battles and one simply hideous accident going full tilt into Eu Rouge made this a perfect night of racing.

Knut you've created a total gem of a car, well done and thanks for sharing it with us. Thanks Stu for arranging the races as always.

Laters!

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 62 29.7%
  • More leagues

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Prizes

Votes: 43 20.6%
  • Trophies

Votes: 24 11.5%
  • Forum trophies