The Stoat Without Fear ™
Premium
flyergtc76.jpg

Servername: RACEDEPT.COM GTC76
Class: KI Carro (mod)
Track: Donington Nat / Magny Cours GP / Spa Francorchamps
Event Start: 20.00 GMT
Practice: 15 min
Qualification: 10 min (1 timed lap only)
Race: 3 x 8 laps
Note1: Click here to read the password and golden rules!
Note2: Knut gets skin #44 to himself, but any other car is usable.

what can i say brilient racing . thank you very much knut for this car it reminded me of my motorcycle days:) top racing' top car top driving .respect for your work knut it paid off big time tonight. can we have more races with this car?:)

Well that was a riot. Had imense fun driving this car and the tracks just got better and better. Apart from messing up the start in the first 2 races the car just gets better and better the more u drive it.

Thanks goes to Knut for the creation and letting us test it out with a club meet. Also thank to Stu for the organisation and all the other stuff he does and not forgetting thanks to all that showed up tonight, nice drive guys.

For Sam, get well soon as we need you on track.

P.s. Knut, all we need now is to sort the engine sounds out to make the Ki truely awsome........

Well that was a riot. Had imense fun driving this car and the tracks just got better and better. Apart from messing up the start in the first 2 races the car just gets better and better the more u drive it.

Thanks goes to Knut for the creation and letting us test it out with a club meet. Also thank to Stu for the organisation and all the other stuff he does and not forgetting thanks to all that showed up tonight, nice drive guys.

For Sam, get well soon as we need you on track.

P.s. Knut, all we need now is to sort the engine sounds out to make the Ki truely awsome........

Right on the nail Robert !

The car is absolute Great, the races for me less great making good starts but run in to trouble,first race hit the esc.button instead of the tab,back to the pits watch the race from there nice fights.

Race 2 ,again a good start and again in trouble, at least I finn. the race get a S/G in the last lap did not have to take it .

Spa, first time I did a reasonable 1 lap Q, but not a good race lost the car to often and decided it was enough for tonight and watch the race from the pits .Great battle between Amir and Knut grats guys !

Thanks Knut,you did a hell of a job on that car,fantastic to have it ,(only the sound, like Robert said)

Thanks all so for testing and setup the car, an the event, Stuart -Sam get well mis you on track.

Hans

Finally got to race, and it was a blast. wonderful car Knut and good track selection.

Race 1) had a timid start from 6th, but lots of opportunity to catch up, but was still battling for 6th with Carlos at the end... missed 2nd race due to finger problems.

Race 3) The best for me, started 2nd ( thanks Knut for hanging back) had another limp start, nice pass Bob going into Les Combes, sort of like when someone stands on your foot, but you don't notice it at first!

I really enjoyed this car and the combinations. Also, it was nice to have a little breather between races..Congratulations to the winners, really well done everyone!

Thanks again Stuart, RD and professor Knut!

has anyone got the replay for Spa...I only have 15 secs. for some reason?

I'm sure I have the replay Phil, I will post a link to it as soon as I get home tomorrow (about 10 hours from this posting).

This car is like a go-kart on steroids lol! I love it. I don't even mind the low engine sounds at all since I get to pump up the volume and I get to hear the tires loosing traction easier than if the engine was louder.

Had so many nice little battles tonight I can't even remember them all. So many places were traded I don't even remember where I qualied and finished the races. Not that it really matters too much. All that matters is that this car is a hoot and the chosen tracks were awesome.

Thanks Stu for hooking this up. And Knut for the wonderful creation.

Hope you get well soon Sam.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 313 15.5%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 213 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 209 10.4%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 157 7.8%
  • < 5 years