GT5-like Neck FX

Misc GT5-like Neck FX 1.08

Login or Register an account to download this content
rapidough submitted a new resource:

GT5-like Neck FX - Awfully simple Gran Turismo 5-like Neck FX.

Very, very simple Neck FX settings that somewhat replicate what the 'Driver's eye' camera looks and feels like in Gran Turismo 5. The signature head tilt upwards and downwards upon acceleration and deceleration is captured in this Neck FX quite well--maybe a little bit exaggerated compared to the actual game.

This exaggeration, however, was intended to compensate for the absence of the effect in the actual Gran Turismo 5 game where the camera shakes intensely depending on how fast the car...

Read more about this resource...

Could this be installed in a way that doesn't override settings for other extensions? Just did the drag-and-drop method and suddenly a bunch of options I had on elsewhere like Car Instruments changed drastically.

Could this be installed in a way that doesn't override settings for other extensions? Just did the drag-and-drop method and suddenly a bunch of options I had on elsewhere like Car Instruments changed drastically.
I immediately fixed this as soon as I saw this message, IDK how I did not fix this first hand. Redownload the mod, I have updated it. You can now drag and drop the .ini without your settings in other extensions being changed. Huge apologies for the people who got their settings changed and did not have a backup.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.