GT5 GT5 European release date finally revealed

Close your eyes, flick open a calendar and stick a pin on a day and you'll probably hit a date that has been touted as the GT5 release date over the last year or so. So many release dates have been guessed its become a popular past time for console racers but now the wait is over! Sony has revealed today at their Gamescom 2010 Press Conference that Gran Turismo 5 will be released in Europe on November 3rd 2010 just one day behind the North American release.

Thanks to GTPlanet for the news

Really looking forward to this, its getting soon, have to start counting my pennies to buy a PS3 for this. Gran turismo is the first sim type game i ever played, and i was hooked from the first race. GT4 awesome, not played GT5P but i have high hopes for GT5 and i'm sure they won't disapoint.

gt 5 prologue is great.. Only the jump in that one circuit gave me feeling of unrealism. normal road cars took the jump too easily, no proplems in landing att all... but No doubt this game is one of a kind. Att so many levels this is going to be the best of all car sims or games ever. No competitors att all !

Almost getting silly.

Gran Turismo 5 Delayed Until “This Holiday Season”

Via the official PlayStation US Blog:

We can confirm that Gran Turismo 5 will not be available this November 2nd, but the game’s release will be coming this holiday season.

We sincerely apologize to GT fans for the delay, however, creator Kazunori Yamauchi and the team at Polyphony Digital want to make certain they are creating the perfect racing experience, and we are confident that this ambitious game will exceed expectations when it launches.

Expect this delay to apply to all regions around the world – I will update this post as other official sources continue to update for Europe, Asia, and Australia/NZ.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back