AC GT4 @ Road Atlanta - Thu 28Dec17

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
It was a very long time since I drove one of these little beasts but I enjoyed it very much, thank you all :) Specially to Rasmus for hosting ;)

Cheers guys! Sorry for any issues from me, it was my first official online sim race and boy was it tough!
All fine buddy! Hope you had some fun though!
The most important thing is to talk about issues and incidents like gentleman.
We all started once and we all had our crashes. As long as you say sorry and figure things out no one will be mad :)

If you have any questions we will help you for sure!

See you on track! :)

Those are both last weeks race

Cheers guys! Sorry for any issues from me, it was my first official online sim race and boy was it tough!
You probably didn't set up the replay max size, autosaving etc. correctly so I thought you might be interested in watching your races + qualy to learn something from it.
I watch every race I take part in for at least some "highlights" and it's a great way to learn and get better. Not exactly faster but at least a safer driver :)
Was a long path for me and my first 5 races or something were just too intense and I was shaking after everyone of them :roflmao::redface:
Please would it be possible to upload also replays from Road Atlanta?
Quoting works better than tagging so I did it this way.
@RainhamIron

These are the correct replays! :)
DropboxLINK

You probably didn't set up the replay max size, autosaving etc. correctly so I thought you might be interested in watching your races + qualy to learn something from it.
I watch every race I take part in for at least some "highlights" and it's a great way to learn and get better. Not exactly faster but at least a safer driver :)
Was a long path for me and my first 5 races or something were just too intense and I was shaking after everyone of them :roflmao::redface:

Quoting works better than tagging so I did it this way.
@RainhamIron

These are the correct replays! :)
DropboxLINK
Cheers Rasmus!

No worries, this certainly wasn't an easy combination, even for someone with a bit more experience! I'd say that was something of a baptism of fire for a first race, so really it should only become easier from here on (and gradually less nerve wracking ;)).
Apologies again for any misunderstandings on my part, I had no idea you were so new to this! TeamSpeak can be a bit daunting at first, but it's really useful for sorting stuff out on the spot if you have any issues on track, so please feel free to open up the mic in future races. Also the general banter becomes part of the whole experience :p

See you again soon on track :)

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea