AC GT4 @ Mugello - Thursday 7th of September 2017

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
By popular demand, here is my setup. I actually didn't even bother to do a qualy setup, I just drove the whole 20 minutes.
But you mustn't make mistakes in race, it's so hard to overtake once you are in the middle of the field. Great race though. I've had a lot of fun.
@ionONE1: Did I warp into you in the last corner or did you just brake too late. From my position, you were far away.
No, missed the braking point.

Two fantastic races. I'm very happy with my Q-Time and my pace until I touched the guy in front on the last corner in the closing stages of R1. After that my pace was still good and could recover one place and following the guys in 5th and 6th. Sorry for the late punt, Eugene, it wasn't intentional.

R2 was a mess, but a fun one. I botched the first lap in the upper chicane (or somebody punted me, it didn't feel like a proper spin at the time), after that my pace was ok, but all those battles costed me the nerves lol. Good ones, though. Sorry Joel for the don't letting you back on the track, but Porsches aren't made of thin air... :)

Looking forward to the next one! And thanks to Eugene for the hosting effort. This event format is fantastic for these cars *thumbsup*

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back