AC GT3 @ Vallelunga - Sun 18 May 2014

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Guys for
@Bram Hengeveld decided to have some fun the last lap and that'
s why overtook you but gave you the place back :whistling:
No problem, i just came out of the pitlane as I decided to take a little wee break.:laugh:

Was my least enjoyable race so far, certainly after the amazing great race on the Nurburgring earlier this week.

Next time on TS3 some people need to try to be a little bit friendlier as this wasn't a very enjoyable atmosphere with people swearing over very minor incidents. If you have no control over your emotions than maybe opting out of voice chat is a better solution.

Also it would be nice if some actually read the rules (attention font used :D) we tripple post for each event here in the opening forum post, via pm and still some are coming online totally unprepared and unaware what to do when incidents happen. Starting to become disturbing. Its just a one pager with information that is there for a reason. Read it.

Server #2...I had a really good race, stayed consistent through out. I Q'd 8th and finished the race in 4th. Although I do believe I finished above where I should have as a couple of the faster guys hit trouble at the start and did not recover in time i think. Also Francisco ran out fuel towards the end gifting me 4th place just before the last corner....but hey ho, thats racing and I'm thoroughly pleased with my result and most of all I kept it clean and stayed out of trouble :)
Thumbs up to everyone in the race guys :)

• Deleted member 90535

Thanks for the race guys. It was really intense even though I didn't have pace :)

Frank, was it me that hit you?
During the first lap I suddenly flipped over and found myself in the pit. I saw you there. I have honestly no clue what happened. Id love to see a replay.
Anyway, apologies to all, maybe it was me.
I had a total off day. I was also caught out under braking when I was following a car later on.

My race was awesome. Very bad start and lost many places. Then mayhem in front of me and due to my bad start it worked out excellent.
A few corners in the first lap later other guys out braked themselves.
Then a long stint where i was in position 4 just behind @Paul Hurlow. Very nice to see another driver having the exact same laptimes and still a different setup. I could brake later, he was faster mid-corner to exit.
Only the last laps Paul made a few mistakes and when a bigger mistake happened it was my chance to pass and to my surprise I was able to increase the gap.

To my understanding I finished 3rd, but I now read Guus' internet went out. I still consider myself 3rd Guus. Very well done!

To my surprise the fuel usage was exactly what I hoped and the tires were excellent. Even in the last laps I could drive the same laptimes also because of the lost of weight (less fuel).

Amazing race. :inlove:

Special thanks to @Amedeo Fiorella & @Magnus Lindberg for the cool race action all race long. Was fun to catch up to you guys, well defended! :thumbsup:

Sorry for the start, I said I had no steering..apparently that was because someone called me on Skype and despite being on DND the system somehow switched. Took me 5 seconds to realise that. I noticed the person behind me got by nicely luckily. Not sure if there was a mess due to him avoiding me. Really sorry though. Learnt something for the future again, no skype online anymore. :thumbsdown:

Awesome race guys! Thank you for your participation. Here are the results for server #1:

2014-05-18_00001.jpg
2014-05-18_00002.jpg

Special thanks to @Amedeo Fiorella & @Magnus Lindberg for the cool race action all race long. Was fun to catch up to you guys, well defended! :thumbsup:

Sorry for the start, I said I had no steering..apparently that was because someone called me on Skype and despite being on DND the system somehow switched. Took me 5 seconds to realise that. I noticed the person behind me got by nicely luckily. Not sure if there was a mess due to him avoiding me. Really sorry though. Learnt something for the future again, no skype online anymore. :thumbsdown:

Thank you @Andreas Knöpke for the clean racing. You really pressured me and you kept it clean! I would like to race you again!

Server #1 Had to restart as I lost my FFB, went to put fuel in but as I hadnt completed a lap since restarting it didnt give me quantity per lap :mad: so I just filled the bloody thing up.

Had a good start because a few lead cars went awol for some reason, so was in 3rd for a very long stint, had @Ramon van Rijn behind me for about 15 laps breathing down my neck, errors were starting to creep into my driving, then one error left Ramon through(well a good pass by him), @Guus Verver had dropped out so that gave me a 3rd place at the end, very happy :)

SERVER #1: GREAT RACE
this is my first race with you guys, I'm really happy!

I also have to say thanks to you and @Magnus Lindberg. I had a really close battle with Magnus for about 9 or 10 laps, I was waiting for the mistake he didn't make!! then you, Andreas, were really faster than me, especially the last laps :D

finished 5th, great result for me! :)

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 62 29.7%
  • More leagues

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Prizes

Votes: 43 20.6%
  • Trophies

Votes: 24 11.5%
  • Forum trophies