AC GT3 @ Vallelunga - Sun 18 May 2014

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
@Kjell Eilertsen the booking starts 60 minutes in advance so yes I honestly think thats too late.

We have been continuously updating the thread all week and we have made it clear several times now here on the forum and on ts that we also would like to participate in free practice for a change instead of having to maintain the sign up list even after the passwords have been sent and beyond.

But your sign out is noted.

its too late, lists have been finalized and the booking has ended as far as i know.
Booking had not ended when I was here over 1 hour ago and you had locked the thread, check your inbox for my PM and you'll see the timestamp for my PM.
I thought these club races where a place for casual racing where I wouldn't be ripped a new one because I had to sign out late due to having real life responsibilities to take care of...

@Kjell Eilertsen our club rules are clear on this: one hour before the start of the event absence needs to be reported in case you cannot make it so a replacement can be arranged.

That its casual racing or league racing doesn't matter, as there is manual labor involved setting these events up we don't want to be involved in last minute changes.

But again I noted your absence report so no need to carry on.

I just want to mention that I never signed up for this vent. Yet, I still see my name on the list. Why am I pointing this out so late you may wonder? Well, thats because I received the server password in the PM. Otherwise I would never had known about it. So, give my position to someone else.

• Deleted member 130869

I qualified 11th on a 35.667 as in my lap for a potential high 34 the session went dark. I had a great start and made up a few spots then survived some madness to find myself in 6th. Was going into 5th when I got spun around near the end of the first lap and lost a few spots in the madness that ensued.

Then I recovered, was lapping in the 35s with heavy fuel and hard tires and was making the pass for 6th or 7th when the guy didn't want to concede his position and dove at an awful angle on the first tight left hairpin. I lost two spots. I was racing again and made up a position on that same guy but my left shoulder was bugging me (driving setup sucks), I retired figuring it's just not worth trying to run here when there is issue with netcode and racecraft.

ps: My ping to server was down to 130s

My internet went out:(

and for me, the game forced me out of the race again for 2 out of the 3 races I've taken part in.The screen flicked and my wheel got all wonky and lost all ffb on lap 2. I thought the wheel broke (belt slipped) but luckily was something wrong with the game. After restart was fine but was 5 laps down.
So far, out of 3 races, I have 3 DNFs basically...great record :cautious:

@Bram Hengeveld decided to have some fun the last lap and that'
s why overtook you but gave you the place back :whistling:

Sorry to whoever it was (replay doesn't show names?) for that 17th lap "blocking stand". Grass just a tad to slippery so i ended on track in neutral. Sorry again. Mediums almost gone.

@Bram Hengeveld You guys on #2 server were a class above my skills, especially :alien: Niki. What do i have to do (apart from not joining these races) to get on a more relaxed server?

Great race, but a bit too pro for my level. I was always a second a lap slower, lol.

Bumpy first lap as usual, but great driving afterwards, 19 laps without mistakes.

@Gui Cramer Sorry for hitting you at the inside, you went a bit early on the brake and tried everything to avoid you but locked up in the process. After I hit you I got hit from the side and just kept on flying till I was reset in the pits, so I instantly was a lap behind :-(. Nontheless I had fun, just a bit lonely

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.