AC GT3 @ Spa - Friday April 28th 2017

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
The only reason I got into a scrap with @Sun Levi was he came into the server just as quali was finishing and had no setup in his SLS and I had my SCG pretty well dialed in that day. I doubt I'll be that lucky tonight.

The only reason I got into a scrap with @Sun Levi was he came into the server just as quali was finishing and had no setup in his SLS and I had my SCG pretty well dialed in that day. I doubt I'll be that lucky tonight.
Well Dragos and Sun have been planning something since early hours of the day on Teamspeak. You know something is coming when those two are together. #ImAfraid.

For those that are using the Porsche. A stable, but low down-force, race set. As it is a Porsche, it is tricky on the brakes, specifically for the double left hander you have to be careful and make sure the car is stable before turning in or you will slide. I might update it before the race, but I don't think it will change much.

[EDIT]

I don't use Traction Control so please set TC to your preference!!! you will probably have better wear if you use it.

[/EDIT]

Attachments

• 911 GT3 R Baseline.ini
    1.7 KB · Views: 107
Soooo, I may not be able to make the race. Something came up. Will keep you posted.
turn-off-your-phone.jpg

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back