AC GT3 @ Spa - Fri 19JAN18

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Just noticed a mix up in the entry list, post #11 Serge07 in the Audi is actually named as xpectro99 who has nominated the BMW in post #9, minor hiccup really:rolleyes:, I believe that was HOTLIPS blonde moment of the week:roflmao:;):whistling:

Im in:thumbsup: will be test-iculating tonight, even gonna have a crack at the ever quick McLaren:notworthy: will post my indecision tomorrow:D

Just noticed a mix up in the entry list, post #11 Serge07 in the Audi is actually named as xpectro99 who has nominated the BMW in post #9, minor hiccup really:rolleyes:, I believe that was HOTLIPS blonde moment of the week:roflmao:;):whistling:

Im in:thumbsup: will be test-iculating tonight, even gonna have a crack at the ever quick McLaren:notworthy: will post my indecision tomorrow:D
Thank you Andrew. Hopefully I fixed it, but I'm so sleepy I probably screwed it up more than Hotlips:O_o:

Would love to join this event on my favorite track but it's my younger kid's B-day, so I'm not gonna make it.
Don't forget to setup pit stop for the race. I thought we didn't have it in the last one (must have missed when you discussed it) and drove 3/4 of the race trying to conserve my fuel as much as I could as I was couple of liters short for the whole distance until I realized that everyone was pitting.
We would love to have you and from one dad to another I know how special these times are with them while they are young. Hope he has a great b-day and you guys have a blast.

Thanks for the pit reminder. Hooligans you have been warned:p:p:p Now it's ok with me if you all run out of fuel because I'll take a win if I can get it.............anyhow........any way:sneaky::sneaky::sneaky:

@Bobby Pennington AKA OVERLORD
I'll be parking my Aussie butt in the Z4, never got to test last night:( so I'll just go with what I'm comfy in and hope it works out:whistling::rolleyes::roflmao:

Also, the Bathurst 12hr is coming up in 2 weeks so I was wondering if there was a chance to take the GT3's to Bathurst for a 90min or, if it's at all possible, 120min enduro:cautious:;):thumbsup:. I'm pretty sure most the HOOLIGANS would be up for the challenge.:)

@Bobby Pennington AKA OVERLORD
I'll be parking my Aussie butt in the Z4, never got to test last night:( so I'll just go with what I'm comfy in and hope it works out:whistling::rolleyes::roflmao:

Also, the Bathurst 12hr is coming up in 2 weeks so I was wondering if there was a chance to take the GT3's to Bathurst for a 90min or, if it's at all possible, 120min enduro:cautious:;):thumbsup:. I'm pretty sure most the HOOLIGANS would be up for the challenge.:)
You got it. I think I'm going to practice tonight if you want too.

Bathurst? Never heard of it:D Sure I'm up for it. If you'll put your Convict stamp of approval on the track we have here consider it done. It'll be a 90 minute enduro. Sound like a plan? Maybe @Brewer aka Hotlips can get a knee brace for his old broken down butt:sneaky:

I'll be awaiting your approval:thumbsup: while I sharpen my weapon of choice on your buddies doors.
cassios_the_executioner___normal_by_namesjames-d7wuij0.jpg

You got it. I think I'm going to practice tonight if you want too.

Bathurst? Never heard of it:D Sure I'm up for it. If you'll put your Convict stamp of approval on the track we have here consider it done. It'll be a 90 minute enduro. Sound like a plan? Maybe @Brewer aka Hotlips can get a knee brace for his old broken down butt:sneaky:

I'll be awaiting your approval:thumbsup: while I sharpen my weapon of choice on your buddies doors.
View attachment 231387
The Bathurst track available here on RD is ideal for GT3's, with the actual grueling 12hr race happening on Feb 2nd-3rd & 4th (Google Bathurst 12Hr) like the real drivers our skills will be tested during a punishing 90minutes but the location provides stunning panoramic views as you plunge off Skyline into the Dipper......if you have time to admire them, you're obviously going wayyyy to slow:whistling::roflmao:.

It would be totally immersive imo if tyre deg & fuel consumption was set to x3 or x4 and race time was also accelerated to start at dawn and finish at dusk in an attempt to replicate the real world event :).
Some testing will likely be needed to get the tyre deg/fuel burn/time accel ratios correct, if we choose to attempt that race scenario, I'd be happy to do some testing on that :D:thumbsup:

Last edited:

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 2 20.0%
  • More leagues

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Prizes

• Trophies

• Forum trophies