AC GT3 @ Spa - Fri 19JAN18

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
clear.png
clear.png
Sorry, have to sign out :(

There is some rain coming around the city. It is possible that my energy goes away. If I don`t show up it is because it`s out. Is that a problem Bobby? You can sign me out if you think its better :rolleyes:
Not a problem at all. You come on and race and if you don't show you've already explained your situation to me. This is a way to give anybody a heads up and no host would hold it against you. The only time I would sign you out would be if we had a reserve list and then we'd wait until the last minute or until you told me too.

@Brewer

Will have to pull out again, sorry :cry: I purchased some new pedals and getting lots of problems with the break ...I know what it is ..I had to stop racing earlier after about 6 laps, only had half travel :( ...I can not do it myself because I can not bend that far ..a friend is coming round in the morning, so see you next time ..great combination, hope you all have lots of fun ...should fine for the next one :thumbsup:

Please sign me out. I do not believe will be able to join.
Good luck and have fun !
@Brewer

Will have to pull out again, sorry :cry: I purchased some new pedals and getting lots of problems with the break ...I know what it is ..I had to stop racing earlier after about 6 laps, only had half travel :( ...I can not do it myself because I can not bend that far ..a friend is coming round in the morning, so see you next time ..great combination, hope you all have lots of fun ...should fine for the next one :thumbsup:
Guys, thanks for signing out. Hope to see you both soon.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 78 7.0%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 121 10.8%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 163 14.6%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 308 27.6%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 442 39.6%