AC GT3 @ Silverstone - Sun 10Sep17

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
OK guys. I have to admit this season has not been a pleasure, I mean every single race i got hit in the back, ok everybody apologize, but just a few let you take your position. It's just frustrating, i know im not the best driver out there, but i can read the rules, and as i apply them, i hope everyone does the same. The problem i see (hope im wrong) is that everyone look at me as a noob player, and if someone hits me ...well it doesnt matter cuz im not gonna win or be a treat on the race. If i see someone in front of me in a curve after a fast sector, i immediately apply the brake pedal step up the gas and avoid the collision. But as i see people dont care if they hit you once, or whatever. Sorry im very upset, icame for fun , and i cannot enjoy the race. Each time i came mentally prepared and think" hey it is fun, let's do this" I drive a KArt in a local league, and i know what it means to race. I also know that these are daily races and not in a championship so nothing is for real. Well guys hope everyone stay cool. Ill try to join next week. Meanwhile have fun and good luck.

OK guys. I have to admit this season has not been a pleasure, I mean every single race i got hit in the back, ok everybody apologize, but just a few let you take your position. It's just frustrating, i know im not the best driver out there, but i can read the rules, and as i apply them, i hope everyone does the same. The problem i see (hope im wrong) is that everyone look at me as a noob player, and if someone hits me ...well it doesnt matter cuz im not gonna win or be a treat on the race. If i see someone in front of me in a curve after a fast sector, i immediately apply the brake pedal step up the gas and avoid the collision. But as i see people dont care if they hit you once, or whatever. Sorry im very upset, icame for fun , and i cannot enjoy the race. Each time i came mentally prepared and think" hey it is fun, let's do this" I drive a KArt in a local league, and i know what it means to race. I also know that these are daily races and not in a championship so nothing is for real. Well guys hope everyone stay cool. Ill try to join next week. Meanwhile have fun and good luck.

I one of the dude bump you and kill you. your brake was a little shock for me at this point where i kill you. Sry yes :-/

I one of the dude bump you and kill you. your brake was a little shock for me at this point where i kill you. Sry yes :-/

The problem is that sometimes people try to overtake from every gap they see, without thinking of the subsequent corners. For example yesterday someone tried to overtake in the last chicane while I was battling with @Eugene Abramoff , in that tight space there is no way that 3 cars pass beside each other, touching me and I ended against a wall loosing around 30secs. I must also say that this guy waited for me. Also when guys infront of you are battling each other they will loose some time ... when following it is important to keep this in mind.

Races (especially long ones) are not won/lost in the first 2 laps - the fun of these races is to race in your pace until you get in a group of cars of your same pace, then have fun battling it out. Yesterday we had a very nice battle with Matt, Ernie and CBO for around whole mins!

It took a while before I realized that it was not just my "tyres" that were shot. I think both of you
were worse of than me. Trying to keep the cars on the circuit and be competitive was a real
problem, as soon as I got overtaken the overtaking car struggled to keep it all together, as I
also found out.
But though all that there were no contacts worth mentioning, if any at all .Great race.:thumbsup:

It took a while before I realized that it was not just my "tyres" that were shot. I think both of you
were worse of than me. Trying to keep the cars on the circuit and be competitive was a real
problem, as soon as I got overtaken the overtaking car struggled to keep it all together, as I
also found out.
But though all that there were no contacts worth mentioning, if any at all .Great race.:thumbsup:

between me and you there was no contacts even though we overtook each other a couple of times.

Yes, that's what I thought.

On the last lap your tyres must have been completely shot. The Nissan my be a bit of an old bus
but it is more manageable than a mid engined car with shot Tyres.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back