AC GT3 Race @ Okayama International Circuit - Fri 15Sep17

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
90 minutes? Definitely I'm in! Sign me up, please. Mercedes AMG GT3 this time. :)
One Merc for the:
entertainment-magic_show-magic_men-magician-magic_trick-magic_show-gwan1528_low.jpg

Nice to see that will be quite a turn out on 1st race on this track.

Btw, there is a new version 0.93 available if you guys want, its more optimized (cca 5-10 fps more compared to previous one). Very close now to Kunos tracks.
I recommend you to use it, I`m sure you won`t be sorry. And sorry for updates, but I really want you guys to enjoy racing.
bye

Last edited:
Nice to see that will be quite a turn out on 1st race on this track.

Btw, there is a new version 0.93 available if you guys want, its more optimized (cca 5-10 fps more compared to previous one). Very close now to Kunos tracks.
I recommend you to use it, I`m sure you won`t be sorry. And sorry for updates, but I really want you guys to enjoy racing.
bye
Thank you for the update Mitja:thumbsup:

Ok gents, make sue you've updated to v0.93 for the track. It should help your frame rates a little bit. The link for the track in the Race Post will take you to the page to get the latest version.

Please have your car selection in so we can Finalize the Server. I'll make a note of it in the second message as well.

Also, I gave the girls the night off so here is your Car Inspection team for this race, but I've brought in a team that's more than capable and you guys should like it:
52f408cbb2ca1.jpg

:D:D:D:D:D:D

Last edited:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back