AC GT3 Race @ Mugello - Friday, June 30th 2017

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
I don't know who is looking after the server tonight, but please all vote it over at the appropriate times please.
voting can be done in the chat window whilst in the pits,:)
Hey Rupe, that would of been myself & @Allan Ramsbottom :whistling::whistling: it's crazy how quick life can throw a spanner in the works:speechless: I had every intention of being online for the race but slept beyond my normal wake up time as I had a pretty sleepless night and thought Al would be on anyway:( but obviously Allan is still experiencing wheel issues.........time to upgrade Al:thumbsup::thumbsup:
I'm sure the guys we're more than capable of clicking the server over, but my apologies for not attending guys even if it was to just keep it on time, if nothing else. Hope it was trouble free, and you all had a good one;):)

Joe, sorry for 5:30, I didn't see you at all. Both Audis in this race were invisible.
https://www.twitch.tv/videos/155665378
1:34:15 - my perspective.
Yeah don't worry about it at all, we've been discussing and sharing replays post race, and it's clear everyone was having weird issues with invisible cars and lag. No hard feels, just obviously a bit confused at the time haha

signing out something a miss..:cry:
I hope you are ok Allan and the issue is just racing hard ware! cheers buddy, see you next race

Guys, it was both an amazing race and a true lesson in humility ;-)
I had practice sessions all week to find a solid setup for the race just to find out that the guys upfront easily are running again 3 seconds a lap faster !@#$%

Just a few laps into the race after I had luckily managed to circumvent the carnage that happened after T1 and later in the race when two or three cars magically were strewn left and right in the kitty litters I was in lucky 5th and the four fast ones ahead were nowhere to be seen … literally … gone … poof.

Thanks for the nice battles with Michael, Greg, Dastan and Magnus!
At the end I just had no tires left to continue to defend with the slow laps I was posting. By the time Magnus was on my tail, the tires were down to 60% and I just couldn't make that Porsche any wider than the buttocks of that famous American female entertaineress.

The rest was just keeping it on the track (hardly).

Too bad I only got the tip of better setting up Mugello for low downforce rather then my high downforce setup ;-)
Maybe next time.

Really sorry guys about last week,had a :poop: time with my wheel breaking,fixing it,breaking again,man i was soooo tempted to rip it off my rig give it a few good punches and set the fcuk---ing thing alight..but my cousin calmed me down,worked on it and mended it...or so we thought,:cautious::cautious:..putting it thru its paces AGAIN,could,nt understand what little creaks an squeeks were so off with the wheel AGAIN, and BINGO,my wheel adaptor/spacer for after market rim, fell to bits literally:mad::mad::mad:,3d printer,d :poop:,soooo ordered a aluminium 1,looked the birds tits,until i discovered when it came no centre hole for wires to go thru,HA--HAAA no worries i thought got a drill and bits,right hav,nt used my drill in a while,plugged in going great....Then blue sparks,smoke, flames, then Bang,:poop: myself BIG-STYLE,jumped back in the air like a cat that had been scared to death,flung over my settee...Now im on tilt,cousin pissing himself laughing,im not happy,he goes home to get his drill,so thought i would go on computer...ohh no that now decides to go tits up acting up doing crazy :poop:,and then life troubles get in the way, so hav,nt been too good..On a bit of a downer at the min so dont no when i will be back..Have fun guys.......

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 19 25.0%
  • More leagues

Votes: 18 23.7%
  • Prizes

Votes: 16 21.1%
  • Trophies

Votes: 8 10.5%
  • Forum trophies

Votes: 5 6.6%