AC GT3 Race @ Mugello - Friday, June 30th 2017

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
I can't make this one gents, well I can't drive to be more specific, Ive over cooked it getting stuff done in my backyard trying to beat the next Winter front and agro'd Ye Old Back issue, the joys of life:rolleyes::D:laugh:

Ah dammit Andrew! Wish you a good rest and a speedy recovery of the back.
Going to miss your comments during the race mate.

Now its time to get the deck chairs out and have your better half serving cold drinks to get back to the racetracks with your mates as quick as possible ;-)

Ah dammit Andrew! Wish you a good rest and a speedy recovery of the back.
Going to miss your comments during the race mate.

Now its time to get the deck chairs out and have your better half serving cold drinks to get back to the racetracks with your mates as quick as possible ;-)
I may just hangout and spectate if I'm up in time, chances are I will be........:O_o:Pain is a sadistic little alarm clock:rolleyes::speechless:
Deck chairs:roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao: Misses serving cold drinks:roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao: You crack me up mate!:laugh::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::thumbsup::thumbsup:
Glad to see your back to firing on all 8 Dirk:thumbsup:

I can't make this one gents, well I can't drive to be more specific, Ive over cooked it getting stuff done in my backyard trying to beat the next Winter front and agro'd Ye Old Back issue, the joys of life:rolleyes::D:laugh:
i feel for you
did mine last Friday, after 3 days of hedge cutting, i can only do 3 hours a day as i also have a dodgy back, and have to take manual labor real steady,,
ive been all week suffering, and i can still feel it now.. got out of bed this morning and within 5 steps it was back again..i hate hobbling round like a old man, wait i am a old man....:roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:...
Pain its lets you know your alive..:mad:

i feel for you
did mine last Friday, after 3 days of hedge cutting, i can only do 3 hours a day as i also have a dodgy back, and have to take manual labor real steady,,
ive been all week suffering, and i can still feel it now.. got out of bed this morning and within 5 steps it was back again..i hate hobbling round like a old man, wait i am a old man....:roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:...
Pain its lets you know your alive..:mad:
Like looking in a mirror Rupe, "the older we all get, the more we have in common"...:roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:
although I don't have hedges:D........3days:confused:......do you have hedgerows? and if so WTF is a "bustle in your hedgerow":laugh::laugh::notworthy:

The garden is like a jungle in places,mmm hedgerows does describe it well as apposed to a hedge.. and the only bustle is me screeching out in pain among it.
The grape vine that was strung between the house and the garage broke yesterday, well the cable that supported it, and i had to chop it down.. (not happy and not a good idea when your already suffering).
just spent 4 years growing it and for the first time had little grapes already growing..:(
so all in all not a good week..
and ive still got the half of the jungle to chop....

The garden is like a jungle in places,mmm hedgerows does describe it well as apposed to a hedge.. and the only bustle is me screeching out in pain among it.
The grape vine that was strung between the house and the garage broke yesterday, well the cable that supported it, and i had to chop it down.. (not happy and not a good idea when your already suffering).
just spent 4 years growing it and for the first time had little grapes already growing..:(
so all in all not a good week..
and ive still got the half of the jungle to chop....
May i suggest a flamethrower? It should solve your problems

You guys who are signed up for this race immediately stop any work around the house or garden please!

The field is thinning and I'd hate to get on the podium the easy way :D:D:D

RACE SERVER IS UP GUYS
Server Name:
RACEDEPARTEMNT.COM US GT3 #4

Cars that still can be chosen
3 x BMW
1 x AUDI
1x NISSAN
1x LAMBO
2x MCLAREN
2 x MERC
2 x FERRARI

5 x Audi R8 LMS 2016 - (Ready To Race )
Captain Condescending - Audi R8 LMS 2016
PhilS13 - Audi R8 LMS 2016
Isaac Chavira - Audi R8 LMS 2016
Brendan McVeigh - Audi R8 LMS 2016
2 x Nissan NISMO GTR GT3 - (Dream Pack #1)

Nicolas Redman - Nissan NISMO GTR GT3
2 x Lamborghini Huracan GT3 -(Dream Pack #2)
Allan Ramsbottom - Lamborghini Huracan GT3 (maybe wheel problems)
3 x McLaren 650S GT3 - (Dream Pack #3)
Brewer - McLaren 650S GT3
3 x Mercedes AMG GT3 - (Dream Pack #3)
Magnus Stjerneby - Mercedes AMG GT3
3 x Porsche 911 GT3 R - (Porsche Pack #3 )

menos | M6 - Porsche 911 GT3 R
Tobiman - Porsche 911 GT3 R
MTBR200 - Porsche 911 GT3 R

3 x Ferrari 488 GT3 - (Red Pack )
BhZ - Ferrari 488 GT3

Last edited:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back