AC GT3 @ Nurburgring GT - Sunday 6th of August 2017

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Sry for:

An excuse for killing a ferrari at the start to my left side.
I had a nissan on my right side and he came to me very quickly and did not see the ferrarie to my left so fast.

The last round let my tires go and slide several times when braking and kill 2 drivers :-(.

Sry for:

An excuse for killing a ferrari at the start to my left side.
I had a nissan on my right side and he came to me very quickly and did not see the ferrarie to my left so fast.

The last round let my tires go and slide several times when braking and kill 2 drivers :-(.

No problem @Jani1980 , I just watched the replay and although you definitely got in my lane, it was also my fault in giving you too match room and let you think you could squeeze in. I knew there was a big chance of a pile up inside of the T1 and I was simply holding my breath for a second taking good advice form the steward of the race :) Unfortunately, it went much worse for others afterwards....

Enjoyed the race, first time driving the Porsche online :inlove:
Had a couple of punts that sent me down the field, but had some great battles :thumbsup:
But don't forget the Golden Rule guys if you hit someone ;)

Decent race, I got a little tap at T1 on the first lap, went wide T2 and dropped to almost last place, later that lap almost made a place but lost a couple due to it being too risky to try to commit to it. Later in the race I was in a 3 way battle for the back end of the field and due to someone braking a bit earlier than I anticipated I touched their rear ever so slightly and spun, after that my race was rather uneventful in last in open air until the final few laps.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back